joined May 30, 2013

Reimu x Tewi where?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Whoops, my bad. Fixed.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

That aside, what the hell happened in this story? Hatate stopped using spirit photography and became a super recluse? But felt like she was still getting out a fair bit, except everyone seemed to be a little concerned about her absence? But also she somehow kept releasing newspapers? Or is she releasing two newspapers for these two competitions after hiding for a century?

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

I'll admit, it's hard to follow what happened, we have almost nothing to go on. Well drawn, though.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Did she become a shut in? Kind of hard to tell even though the drawing is pretty good.

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

I liked the vagueness tho. All her thoughts nicely bundled

C57e189a-cb0f-4ff4-aab4-f866ca57737a
joined Nov 19, 2022

My impression of what happened is that Hatate stopped using her Thoughtgraphy, switching to a conventional style of reporting sometime after the current age of gensokyo. Time passes, and she remembers that she used to be able to do it, and decides to try again. In doing so she digs up a photo of Marisa and Nitori, and then goes and shows it to her. Nitori thanks her, and Hatate realises that her ability isn't as useless as she used to think. She goes and talks to a still alive sanae about the outside world, having remembered seeing photos of it with thoughtography. Eventually Aya visits her, they talk about gensokyo past and how the new shrine maidens are useless compared to Reimu. Hatate then writes using her thoughtography with the lessons she's learned, and rises above Aya. Aya admits that she's getting too old for this, but still wishes to beat Hatate next year anyways.

To reply you must either login or sign up.