Forum › Iinari!! Kyuuketsuki discussion

joined May 10, 2013

hmm was wondering . ..is there more chapter? . .was looking forward for moar uu x inori

Vdfv
joined Dec 6, 2013

The manga has been canceled? Cause it's been 3 years since it was last updated T-T I want more chapters!! ~cry~

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

It wasn't cancelled, it was actually finished. Volume 3 however has not been scanlated yet, due to Wings of Yuri being totally dead.

Maybe someone will pick it up someday? Hopefully.

joined Nov 11, 2013

Oh! Have to read Inari.

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

Why has this been abandoned?!

joined May 11, 2014

It's starting to get bad. Whenever I come across an interesting Yuri(or at lest Shoujo-Ai since some of these labeled as Yuri are really just heavy Shoujo-Ai)...it's either

Finished but Abandoned

Good but Cancelled

Completely Scantilated but Ongoing.

If not one of these 3 things, then I've already read it from start to finish. Well...unless it's a parody doujin which I tend to avoid since the original material is ongoing...and not at all Yuri.(which is what I'm looking for at the moment, I've enjoyed plenty het, action, mystery, and or drama.)

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

It's starting to get bad. Whenever I come across an interesting Yuri(or at lest Shoujo-Ai since some of these labeled as Yuri are really just heavy Shoujo-Ai)...it's either

Finished but Abandoned

Good but Cancelled

Completely Scantilated but Ongoing.

If not one of these 3 things, then I've already read it from start to finish. Well...unless it's a parody doujin which I tend to avoid since the original material is ongoing...and not at all Yuri.(which is what I'm looking for at the moment, I've enjoyed plenty het, action, mystery, and or drama.)

Well, I am somewhat relieved when it says abandoned. At the very least it is not dropped or cancelled, that's how you get Carbonard Crown and Flower Flower, with very little hope of ever continuing. Abandoned gives us hope that someday a scanlator will pick it up.
This series needs to get picked back up, my favorite vampire yuri. A real waste to have it just sitting finished but not translated.

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

damn it why of all time be abandoned?!! :|

Korrasami-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30972763-500-326
joined Aug 22, 2014

No! Come back and finish this!

joined Oct 15, 2014

It's been 4 years and I'm still hoping someone would pick up the series...T^T

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Please pick it uuuuup, can't we make a commissioned request?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Ah, the gay childhood friend must be one of my favourite tropes... Shame this was abandoned, it seems pretty funny.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Welp you're not missing anything important... The ending is shit anyways (this has only 17 chapters and ends without a resolution of anything). Now I see why they abandoned it.

last edited at Oct 30, 2017 11:44PM

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

This one is pretty much filler from beginning to the end. Spoilers (In the end, she don't even get her original form back.) But I still like this one. It's kinda silly so I didn't expect an epic ending.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

This one is pretty much filler from beginning to the end. Spoilers (In the end, she don't even get her original form back.) But I still like this one. It's kinda silly so I didn't expect an epic ending.

Loli is luv, Loli is life

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

Loli is luv, Loli is life

The change was actually an upgrade <3

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

damn i like this so much

To reply you must either login or sign up.