Forum › Destiny Love discussion

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

am I the only one feeling kinda strange here?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I was really hesitant about this one, since I'm really not into loli and was expecting it to be not much more than sex. But I was pleased to see not only a good amount of romance, but something I love to see in intimate scenes, laughter and actual intimacy. I think for me that kept it from being too disturbing.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

am I the only one feeling kinda strange here?

if the problem is too loli, i understand you, luckly it isn't too nsfw, however everyone have his taste, and i never read sailor moon, then i neither know the characters

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Page 27...that dialogue...kinda needs a hand-wave Imo. Feels totally out of place with everything said before and afterwards.

The rest of it was pretty good. I usually just skim loli's, but the cover was stunning, and there wasn't a lot of indulgement in that whole, "little girls having sex" thing, which is kinda nice.

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

Lol "friends"

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ugh, the "friends" thing at the end completely destroyed my enjoyment of this -.-

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

Well in another manga by this author chibi-usa and hotaru have a threesome with helios.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

If it's Chibi-Usa and Hotaru, everything is good. But it is also true that they are both older than they look. Even though Pluto is a goddess of Time, in actual Greek and Roman mythology Saturn is the true goddess of Time, and Hotaru and Chibi-Usa play with time a lot. Chibiusa is 900 years old, which is a long time to go without a girlfriend.

joined Oct 25, 2010

I am glad that Saturn Sensei has a great companion since she is misunderstood by her comrades.

To reply you must either login or sign up.