joined Nov 18, 2014

love it

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

ASDFGHJKL;;:!!

The correct reaction.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I don't know where the scanlator group got their raws from (if there is a physical book out), but the Pixiv release of this chapter has 3 pages + a cover page of sorts before this begins. Basically about the same thing, but I think if those pages were included, it would've been better than not including them.

Also, モテ (mote - which is slang) is the original text for what the scanlator translated as "having it", but translators are aware that "being モテ" or "モテモテ (motemote)" actually just translates to "being popular" instead of translating the full word - 持って (motte), which is the Japanese text of literally "having it". If you replaced every instance of when the scanlator inserted the words "have/having it" with being "popular", it would take nothing away from the story.

(TL;DR: Sorry, I can't really explain myself well, but while I do believe "mote" is slang for "motte", the slang translation should be "popular" rather than "having it")

Also, I feel like the title should be "Let me hear you say "I love you""

And for those who want another sequel... there is one more release on Pixiv.

last edited at Dec 23, 2017 1:06PM

joined Aug 22, 2016

She's mean

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I saw that coming from a light year away. It's still good, though.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Oh that typical "i don't have it and he was asking about you" cliche. Ehhhh it's hard to get excited about this. I love new content and seeing new artist but I'd rather see something personal than another cookie cutter story

Fb99a412e56031b0a8f5568f284d39f1435bb314_hq
joined Nov 19, 2017

this is some dapper stuff right here

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I don't know where the scanlator group got their raws from (if there is a physical book out), but the Pixiv release of this chapter has 3 pages + a cover page of sorts before this begins. Basically about the same thing, but I think if those pages were included, it would've been better than not including them.

Also, モテ (mote - which is slang) is the original text for what the scanlator translated as "having it", but translators are aware that "being モテ" or "モテモテ (motemote)" actually just translates to "being popular" instead of translating the full word - 持って (motte), which is the Japanese text of literally "having it". If you replaced every instance of when the scanlator inserted the words "have/having it" with being "popular", it would take nothing away from the story.

(TL;DR: Sorry, I can't really explain myself well, but while I do believe "mote" is slang for "motte", the slang translation should be "popular" rather than "having it")

In the context i like the "you have 'it'" thing, though :) just the usual "you're popular" wouldn't be as fun.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Theeeere we go, this is what my heart needed.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

fricking hell the sequel was better then expected

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

In the context i like the "you have 'it'" thing, though :) just the usual "you're popular" wouldn't be as fun.

I screwed up and my Japanese has some ways to go :( Let me amend what I said earlier, because I was a bit off the mark.

Being "モテ" or "モテモテ" is originally from "持てる" (basically just the kanji reading of "mote" with the same meaning), not "持ってる" as I suggested earlier.

"持ってる" means to have something in your possession. This may have been what the translator thought it meant, I'm not sure.

"持てる" can also mean something similar, but it does translate to being popular or being well-liked. I believe 9.5 out of 10 times, translators will opt to use "popular" as the translation. Saying that Konomi "has it" implies that the translator took it as "持ってる" instead of "持てる" and essentially used the wrong word.

last edited at Dec 24, 2017 7:52PM

joined Apr 7, 2018

The sequel tho

To reply you must either login or sign up.