Forum › Two by This Side, Three by the Other Side discussion

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this remains one of the best works of the best touhou circle,

but there's an other touhou saga i'd like to see on DR, Yukari vs Ran from tohonifun,
this artist made a lot of good combat dj (more seinen than shounen) but yukari vs ran is a great yuri manga too.

one of your uploader must have that for sure

joined Jul 13, 2011

That was impressively intense.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

I can't believe how this story has managed to convey such incredible feeling. This goes way beyond any normal story. This surpasses romance and embodies something more. Holding one dear, not necessarily in the romantic sense, and recognizing a person for exactly who they are and not as a substitute. Words can't describe this whole story.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

This gave me chills, and not just because it's getting colder here. These are such complex and realistic emotions. Holding onto someone for who you want them to be, the importance of another despite all the lies and half-truths in the way- I can't even, so much is going on in this doujin. Roughly 250 pages worth of material-! It's a freaking manga book.

I need to reread this to give it the proper time to sink in. The art was gorgeous, the pacing perfect, and I love that all of the characters are so mature without being melodramatic. I'm so glad Yuyuko never wavered in her sense of self even after finding out she technically originated as a shell.

I'm currently at a loss for words and all I know is my heart hurts, but I'm also hopeful for where the three of them are headed. Upon re-examination, the title is spot on and evocative.

joined Feb 28, 2020

A side of Yukari that is so vulnerable and human that it is unsettling; almost scary to witness.

joined Nov 14, 2022

i can count on my fingers the amount of fanworks i've encountered that have literally brought me to tears and this is one of them. the last chapter left me sobbing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.