Forum › reader suggestion maybe?

joined Dec 22, 2010

the line on the readers recent page said we should post it if we think something would be good on your reader. it would be awesome if you put Octave from tranquil spring up =)
its pretty well know i guess and i cant imagine all of the yuri fans that visit here would let it go unnoticed for this long so I'm almost positive there is a reason its not there. that would be a great series to have in your most awesomely bodacious massive pile of awesomeness that is your reader. (i like the reader)
please don't kill me if this has already been discussed, i have to admit i don't look around on your forums very often. so let me also say that the work of all the people who have been involved with Dynasty Scans and have dedicated so much of their own time into releasing these stories so that we can all enjoy them is very very much appreciated!

p.s. does anyone else's family look at you weird when you talk about reading yuri manga? seriously my dad thinks its Really strange. but it may be just how i say it, i tell them yuri manga and they stare at me blankly so i have to translate to lesbian comic books.

joined Dec 22, 2010

and another day gone... its my birthday in two days, ill be 27 on Christmas day and that is depressing. by the way i'm pretty sure that this is the first thread Ive ever started on any forum anywhere ever, so ima post to it until i get bored. anyone think SK will get licensed for north america release? if it does ima cry. tears of joy cause i can then read the books as books, and tears of frustration cause then ill have to read the chapters in ACDsee, which annoys the hell outa me cause the Reader is soo much better, until the books come out here.

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Series done by Tranquil Spring aren't going to be added to the reader.

joined Dec 22, 2010

cool cool.

Kino is awesome. if she were a real person i would so marry her =)
that is of course assuming that she would take me with her on her kick ass talking bike.

i asked my family what they think is so weird about reading Yuri manga, the consensus was "i dunno its just weird"
i guess thats to be expected of my dad though, hes old fashioned almost to the point of redneck...

Jem_01
joined Oct 12, 2010

Casusby wrote

Series done by Tranquil Spring aren't going to be added to the reader.

why!!

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Because. The End.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Zakk wrote

cool cool.

Kino is awesome. if she were a real person i would so marry her =)
that is of course assuming that she would take me with her on her kick ass talking bike.

i asked my family what they think is so weird about reading Yuri manga, the consensus was "i dunno its just weird"
i guess thats to be expected of my dad though, hes old fashioned almost to the point of redneck...

Problem with my family is more "The fuck you wasting your time on?" rather than "That's weird."
I'd rather be in your position >_>

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Casusby wrote

Because. The End.

Oooo, how mysterious! I wonder what happened.....

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

drpepperfan wrote

[quote=Casusby]Because. The End.

Oooo, how mysterious! I wonder what happened.....[/quote]

drama y'know

joined Dec 22, 2010

Happy New Year =)

this year i want to start living in the real world every now and then. y'know the one where Vash will come and destroy my village without killing anyone, or some really cute kinda dark chick will come and try to reform me from a recluse into a functioning member of society.

Dont argue with me about what the real world is! I like being delusional!

please start singing "Sunshine of your Love" quietly to yourself now...

Gabe Puratekuta
joined Jan 3, 2011

calamity wrote

[quote=Casusby]Series done by Tranquil Spring aren't going to be added to the reader.

why!![/quote]
My guess would be that they only put up the ones they translated. And beings that Octave is in Tranquil Spring, they can't add it to the reader due to it simply not one of their projects

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Gabe Puratekuta wrote

My guess would be that they only put up the ones they translated. And beings that Octave is in Tranquil Spring, they can't add it to the reader due to it simply not one of their projects

You'd be wrong because we host from other scanlators including Lilicious, Papaya-Scans, Wings of Yuri and more. We just don't host releases from certain groups. i.e Tranquil Spring. Why?

Just Because.

Also please note that if groups stated that they don't want their work hosted on external readers then we won't host them. Because we are not mangafox or one of those sites. We comply to a scanlator's request. I hope that helps clear things up a bit.

joined Nov 11, 2010

As I understood it Dynasty asks (usually significantly in advance to when we leechers think to, right? ;) They've got it under control.), and sometimes the other groups decline. The recent addition of Kawaii-scans is pleasantly surprising, though, since I hadn't expected their position to change.

last edited at Jan 4, 2011 9:08PM

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Sol Falling wrote

As I understood it Dynasty asks (usually significantly in advance to when we leechers think to, right? ;) They've got it under control.), and sometimes the other groups decline. The recent addition of Kawaii-scans is pleasantly surprising, though, since I hadn't expected their position to change.

Backroom dealing.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 10, 2010

Kokopure wrote

[quote=Casusby][quote=Sol Falling]As I understood it Dynasty asks (usually significantly in advance to when we leechers think to, right? ;) They've got it under control.), and sometimes the other groups decline. The recent addition of Kawaii-scans is pleasantly surprising, though, since I hadn't expected their position to change.

Backroom dealing.[/quote]

And so, so many sexual favors on the part of his proofreaders D:[/quote]

DDDD:

joined Nov 11, 2010

Anonko wrote

[quote=Kokopure][quote=Casusby]

Backroom dealing.

And so, so many sexual favors on the part of his proofreaders D:[/quote]

DDDD:[/quote]

Haha. I always suspected that the underbelly of the scanlation world was a vortex of debauchery and corruption.

joined Dec 19, 2010

I request that scanlations from Yurikai to be added in the library. They got a lot of delicious doujinshi, and even some we miss like Will You Marry Me 3. Also their reader doesn't always work with Opera(the browser) so I don't like them.

Tsundere Translations have broken up and their projects have been picked up by other scanlation sites. However Tenbin wa Hana to Asobu was picked up by Horobi no Michi. It was a good series, but now Dynasty will never ending. This is terrible!!! So add Horobi no Michi, because deep inside we all love yuri.

To reply you must either login or sign up.