Forum › Posts by yahn

yahn
Tsunami in Japan 19 Mar 11:31
joined Dec 19, 2010

Does anyone know if any yuri mangakas were injured or killed? Ten thousands japanese are missing and thousands dead, one of them may be my favorite mangaka, and the others may be yuri mangakas.

last edited at Mar 19, 2011 11:31AM

yahn
Virgin 2nd 19 Mar 11:18
joined Dec 19, 2010

OOOMMGG!! :O

The first scene is a woman crying in the shower!!!
It even got yuri!!! ^^
I'm so gonna watch this!

yahn
YOU IS WINNERS! 14 Mar 07:42
joined Dec 19, 2010

I didn't win!!? (;_;) forever alone.
Cheers for the new banners (^o^)/ it looks good on you!

Dynasty got tainted with ecchi shounen manga, this is a grim day for yuri.

yahn
joined Dec 19, 2010

I request that scanlations from Yurikai to be added in the library. They got a lot of delicious doujinshi, and even some we miss like Will You Marry Me 3. Also their reader doesn't always work with Opera(the browser) so I don't like them.

Tsundere Translations have broken up and their projects have been picked up by other scanlation sites. However Tenbin wa Hana to Asobu was picked up by Horobi no Michi. It was a good series, but now Dynasty will never ending. This is terrible!!! So add Horobi no Michi, because deep inside we all love yuri.

yahn
Project Suggestions 14 Jan 20:49
joined Dec 19, 2010

@Camy-chan

Shitsurakuen and Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama are both still being scanlated, you can download them directly from the scanlators or read them at a crappy site like Mangafox.

As for Gurenki, it was my understanding it was in hiatus/lazy mangaka.

joined Dec 19, 2010

The unnamed person strikes again

joined Dec 19, 2010

The reader system is great, actually better than most manga readers. I love the back/forward clicking on the images, since I don't have 5 buttons on my mouse. The reader got a nice and simple interface which is easy to use.

One thing that have been bugging me with most readers is the white background. It's a terrible strain on the eyes, after hours with delicious yuri my eyes are always bloody red. So I was thinking you guys could add some sort of "reader mode", where the background turns black and your only focused on the yuri. I've never seen something like that before and it would be really cool if you guys had it :)

yahn
Dec 2010 Banner Entry 28 Dec 07:13
joined Dec 19, 2010

This one has the third-place-ish about it.

Link to full size

EDIT: quality

last edited at Jan 4, 2011 3:30AM

yahn
Dec 2010 Banner Entry 26 Dec 12:57
joined Dec 19, 2010

The competition is over and the manga haven't been translated yet, but what ever. I love yuri and yandere.

I actually had lots of ideas, but I fell ill as soon as the competition started.

The manga is called Mugen no Minamo ni from Yuri Hime S Vol 14, hope it doesn't spoil anything.

Click on the link for full size

yahn
Dec 2010 banner entry 19 Dec 05:35
joined Dec 19, 2010

I got to much spare time, since Dynasty doesn't deliver.

Bakuretsu Tenshi: Omake 2

Link to full size

last edited at Dec 19, 2010 6:11AM

joined Dec 19, 2010

I love yuri.

Link to full size

last edited at Dec 19, 2010 2:43AM