Forum › A Wish of Arf discussion

joined Jul 22, 2016

Aaah, Arf is precious. (It's a bit of a shame that she ended up being delegated to the role of side character in the later seasons)

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Feito-chan knows her flower language. Like Tsubomi from Heartcatch Precure (seiyuu connection!)

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Fate is the best, really!
It's really a shame that Arf don't show up as much anymore. And she's so cute in puppy form. -
And to be working with Yunno?! It's like, working with the enemy (since Yunno is into Nanoha and all).
I would prefer if she stayed with Lindy-san. Or with Vivio and Nanoha.

Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

Always bittersweet. Always very touching. NanoFate is Arf's happily ever after. Like they are mine. QwQ

S. Miki-san, I think you're paranoid. Paranoid... or Yuunophobic. But either way, that trail of thought is very irrelevant... (we ought to praise Arf's love for Fate in this) and sad... and...narrow. NanoFate could do without Yuuno haters.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Always room for nanoha in my heart. Interesting that this post has no taggings though. I think this is the first time I've seen that.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

It's a shame Arf wasn't shown more in the later seasons. She made a great mean oneesan character when she bullied Nanoha.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

S. Miki-san, I think you're paranoid. Paranoid... or Yuunophobic. But either way, that trail of thought is very irrelevant... (we ought to praise Arf's love for Fate in this) and sad... and...narrow. NanoFate could do without Yuuno haters.

hiruyuririn, it was a joke! To anyone who has watch the series is obvious that they are friends.
I kind of forgot to put a "hahaha" after the coment, but is obviously a joke. Yunno is a friend and he is nice. Without him there wouldn't be NanoFate to begin with. People nowdays take things way to serious. Go all "you're a hater" just because a little thing. Again, it was a joke. A NanoFate joke. So lets all be friendly, but not in the White Devil style. XD
That aside, I really think is weird for Arf to work with him... she never was the studious kind and to me it makes more sense to her to be with Fate or her family...

joined Dec 31, 2015

It's been many moons since I read a doujin from the Nanoha series, I wonder where the community is at.

Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

hiruyuririn, it was a joke! To anyone who has watch the series is obvious that they are friends.
I kind of forgot to put a "hahaha" after the coment, but is obviously a joke. Yunno is a friend and he is nice. Without him there wouldn't be NanoFate to begin with. People nowdays take things way to serious. Go all "you're a hater" just because a little thing. Again, it was a joke. A NanoFate joke. So lets all be friendly, but not in the White Devil style. XD
That aside, I really think is weird for Arf to work with him... she never was the studious kind and to me it makes more sense to her to be with Fate or her family...

Obviously, misunderstandings like this cause 300 wars. ^^ I'm sorry. I read too much into these things just because more often than not, these hostilities branch out until us NanoFate fans suffer in being generalized as whatnots. Let's get friendly, indeed. (Towards Yuuno, too, so as to avoid these circumstances)
But now that that's settled, I am pretty sure that Arf's reason for retiring as a Library assistant has got nothing to do with working with Yuuno but more with helping Fate with the research end of her Enforcer work. I forgot if it was in the Sound Stages or the A's Epilogue where it was mentioned, but that's the case. Moreover, Arf is with Fate's family. She helped around Lindy and kind of helped Amy in taking care of their children as well.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

This is the first time I saw a doujin without any tags :0

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

I always had a like in her

To reply you must either login or sign up.