Forum › Nozomi and Nico's Hectic Love discussion

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

nice

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I've pretty much always been a fan of NicoxNozomi. I like their clash in personally and height.

last edited at Jan 2, 2017 3:59PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Doing things for humour aside, I can't help but think Nico would be a lot different in a relationship than this. We've seen her with family, and she seems to be the sort to be a lot more honestly loving in a situation without "outsiders" around. And Nozomi is very much an "insider" to Nico's life, being her one constant support through the tough times. She'd probably hate PDAs (teasing about this would delight Nozomi), but in a private, intimate setting she'd probably not be so prickly. One reason I think the two of them would be a great match, pity very few artists and authors seem to take advantage of that.

But this is a comedy, so it's cool if she doesn't do that here.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Nezchan, I completely agree. I wish more doujinshi and fan fiction had Nico be the loving person she is with her family

It's because of how Nico was with her family, I feel she would be an awesome girlfriend. NicoMaki stuff rarely tries this because they always wanna do the double tsundere stuff (even though I think intimate Nico should be more helpful and help Maki be more comfortable), but NozoNico I feel would be super ripe to take advantage over that. It is why I fell in love with NozoNico.

Marisa0
joined May 13, 2015

Hahahahahahaha I really love this ship!!!! <3 <3 <3

joined Sep 2, 2014

Doing things for humour aside, I can't help but think Nico would be a lot different in a relationship than this. We've seen her with family, and she seems to be the sort to be a lot more honestly loving in a situation without "outsiders" around. And Nozomi is very much an "insider" to Nico's life, being her one constant support through the tough times.

Well, you're not wrong. Kanbayashi's other nozonico stories are exactly as you describe. This one's just a silly twitter comic that I'm absolutely in love with. How many other times have we seen Nozomi and Nico actually kiss? And not just once! Twice! (And hopefully many more.)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Doing things for humour aside, I can't help but think Nico would be a lot different in a relationship than this. We've seen her with family, and she seems to be the sort to be a lot more honestly loving in a situation without "outsiders" around. And Nozomi is very much an "insider" to Nico's life, being her one constant support through the tough times.

Well, you're not wrong. Kanbayashi's other nozonico stories are exactly as you describe. This one's just a silly twitter comic that I'm absolutely in love with.

Well, like I said this is a comedy so fair game. Makes me want to see the others though, all the ones I've seen so far she's been so standoffish.

How many other times have we seen Nozomi and Nico actually kiss?

The answer to that question will always be "not enough".

joined Jul 26, 2016

Troll couple in their natural habitat.

And it is GLORIOUS.

2014-09-21_222632
joined May 11, 2014

I love this ship but when i read doujin nico x nozomi it always turn out to hilarious more than romance anyway. lol

joined Apr 25, 2015

NozoEri will always be my top ship in LL! world and the only Eri ship I'll fully support but I can't deny that NozoNico is totally my guilty pleasure and the only Nico based ship I truly love. I'll jump on this ship any day! They have great chemistry and actual connection that would make it genuinely work.

And this particular shot was hilarious. Can't wait to see other authors works translated with them. Actually I wanna see all of them one day, be it NozoEri, NozoNico or Hamawari/Sakurako.

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Best NicoNozo doujin out there for me. This always doesn't fail to make me happy every time I read it.

4a8ddad2-e863-4cd8-bf4c-320b6caa080d
joined Sep 19, 2018

chanting aggressively NICO SEME NICO SEME NICO SEME

Shirasawa_Phoebe
4d211ec281c29ca001afb1a00a4271e4
joined Apr 6, 2020

just left nicomaki ship cause pile kind of ruined it for me. imma be back once everyone ships them morely again.. if that ever made sense.

Shirasawa_Phoebe
joined Apr 6, 2020

btw love nozonico! multiple shipper here.

Shirasawa_Phoebe
joined Apr 6, 2020

OKAY NVM! this is the BEST

Shirasawa_Phoebe
joined Apr 6, 2020

OKAY NVM! this is the BEST

To reply you must either login or sign up.