Forum › Maho and Chovy Are Still Not Dating discussion

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

I was under the impression that Girls Und Panzer wasn't a yuri series at all. But I see yuri fanart everywhere...is it just that good?

You know how yuri ships could emerge if 2 female characters appear even once in one frame?GuP was a sport anime, following classic formular of sport anime and all, but since boys were nigh non existent in the series even when you count the background crowds, and cute girls are everywhere, of course there would be yuri fanart everywhere. Not to mention a lot of their interaction is practically screaming "shipping material".

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Whenever seeing this I can't help but think Miho is just photobombing the whole scene. XD

joined Apr 20, 2021

I'm impressed how her plums were confidently holding her phone.

Yeah, those are definitely some high level balancing skills.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

It's been a pretty long time since I read this, does anyone remember why they decided to "not date"?

Anchovy is worried about Maho’s family and how their relationship might not be supported because of her status as heir to the family and whatnot, and generally doesn’t wanna make it formal yet because of fear or something.

I think we’ll see them start dating if we ever get to that summer trip to the Nishizumi estate, since I think seeing how supportive and kind Maho’s family is might give Chovy the push she needs to finally accept Maho’s confession

2443749-delicious-flat-chest
joined Jun 16, 2015

Does anybody know if this will be continued or this series finished?

To reply you must either login or sign up.