Forum › Passion for Your Sake discussion

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

I liked it, hit that depressing factor hard

joined Apr 18, 2018

It's so fucking angsty and totally breaks Marisa as a character but well, that ending wasn't bad.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Those look like the kind of side effects one should be warned about in advance, instead of "Oh by the way, you're having a breakdown".
At the very least, it should be mentioned in those books she was researching.

joined Jul 9, 2017

I'm not gonna lie, I broke down when Marisa was in her depressive state! :(

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Is this new? I feel like I've read this on the booru a long time ago.

Found it, this puppys like 8 years old, it felt like I had read it before.

last edited at Jan 8, 2020 11:58PM

joined Oct 29, 2019

Incredible. Simply amazing.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

I truly wonder what the "right" choice would have been here. Marisa did become a magician in the end, but everything they had to do to get her there has been concealed. Supposedly as a magician she should have the big brain and the body to handle that now if she were to find out, but it is sketchy how her overcoming her doubts is no longer her own accomplishment. That would be fine if she at least remembered and accepted the help, which is not what happens.

I guess at this point them keeping Marisa in the dark is the best option, because Reimu especially telling Marisa what happened would likely cause pain and be for the purpose of alleviating Reimu's guilt.

In my imagined continuation though, somebody would eventually tell her.

Sem%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Jul 10, 2020

Holy, this one was tough. I love it the same rate i hated Reimu's actions.
Feel pretty sad seeing Marisa in that state, but i feel even worse at the End Marisa, like yukari says, taking her own desires and erasing to force your own. Forcing Marisa's wills to ease Reimu's feelings of guilty.
In the end, it doesn't seem like the Marisa we were presenting at the beginning of the story, more like an empty shell that only serves to fulfill a wish that is not even her own.

joined Nov 28, 2021

lovely... i want more please >.> anyone got depressive / hikikomori girl mangas ?

__kuroki_tomoko_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_koma_neko__a89746e3c7c5c963021ed2b43eb5d032
joined Oct 16, 2021

sht its good

20231229_142059
joined May 18, 2021

Damn I thought it was gonna bring a bad ending, but happy ending is something I like with these depressing stories :)

joined Aug 28, 2023

That was some good angst

To reply you must either login or sign up.