Forum › The rain brings us together discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Awww Chisato just wanted to share an umbrella together.

I feel the author note so much. It's like they took the words outta my own mouth.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Rain seems to be a really big part of AyaChisa.

It's raining in their focus episode in S2 too.

Sol
joined Feb 25, 2016

AyaChisa = Rain

That's just how it is.

Momiji%20riko%20avatar%20but%20smaller
joined Jul 31, 2018

Ahh, I'm so happy to see more of AyaChisa! Maybe I just haven't been following the right people, but it always feels like there isn't enough of them. Anyway, this was a sweet doujin. I love rain so having it as a symbol to my favourite ship in bandori is great.

Sol
joined Feb 25, 2016

^ I'm always looking out for AyaChisa doujins to scanlate so expect more to come!

last edited at Feb 22, 2019 7:00AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahh, I'm so happy to see more of AyaChisa! Maybe I just haven't been following the right people, but it always feels like there isn't enough of them.

I think it's because AyaChisa isn't very big in the international fandom. Aside from being overshadowed by popular ships like SayoHina, YukiLisa, and MisaKoko, it seems Endori prefers KaoChisa or KanonChisa. I am starting to see more fellow AyaChisa shippers after season 2 ep 5 though so I'm hoping we'll get more content for them.

joined Jul 31, 2018

Ahh, I'm so happy to see more of AyaChisa! Maybe I just haven't been following the right people, but it always feels like there isn't enough of them.

I think it's because AyaChisa isn't very big in the international fandom. Aside from being overshadowed by popular ships like SayoHina, YukiLisa, and MisaKoko, it seems Endori prefers KaoChisa or KanonChisa. I am starting to see more fellow AyaChisa shippers after season 2 ep 5 though so I'm hoping we'll get more content for them.

Yeah tbh. I think you are right, I mostly encounter KaoChisa or the likes when I search around for fanfiction etc., but it's exactly this episode that made me hopeful that people will notice AyaChisa more. Imo it's such an intuitive ship, same band, the band story itself and plenty of interactions, and yet somehow it manages to get overlooked. Well, keeping my fingers crossed for more!

joined Jul 31, 2018

^ I'm always looking out for AyaChisa doujins to scanlate so expect more to come!

Ah, amazing! Thank you so much and I'm very much looking forward to it!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Nice douj

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

umbrella sharing tag is sometimes needed

last edited at Feb 24, 2019 1:56PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.