Forum › Posts by revkar

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Oh sh*t here we go again.
All you have to do was follow the damn yuri train author.

Inb4 the marriage interview is with the girl

That literally would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.
When your mom sets up a marriage interview for you, her daughter, the other person is always a man. Most often a relative of a friend or an acquaintance of a coworker or something like that -- a single guy who has a decent job and is looking for a homemaker wife and is ok with anyone who meets a minimum of specs.

The whole reason Japanese mothers are so pushy about finding husbands for their daughters is because they want grandchildren. And seeing as science babies aren't a thing yet... well, you get the picture.

I'm very much excepting it to be a dude, but I could see it being her. I don't remember titles but I've seen marriage interviews go gay in one or two mangas, though I dont remember if they were yuri or BL

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Oh sh*t here we go again.
All you have to do was follow the damn yuri train author.

Inb4 the marriage interview is with the girl

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I still can't believe she's a grade schooler it's got to be some kind of joke lmao

revkar
Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

What's the difference between lolicon and pedophilia? Is it okay since it's a manga, no harm meant, just genuinely curious

Kinda difficult to say tbh. Meaning depend on people, some consider lolicon anything that looks like a young girl ( shota for the boys ) regardless of age, while other define it as clearly prebubescent/pubescent kids. They do have a different word for pedophilia in japan though outside of shotacon/lolicon, ain't gonna say anything on wether or not it is considered to be linked or not cause I have no idea lol. In the english internet there's the faction of lolis being just cute young or small looking character, or literal child and it's pedophilia. People don't agree on definitions for it. Lolicon stuff doesn't have to be sexualized though.

Then on top of it there's the can of worm between real life and drawings. Ain't going into that one.

last edited at Nov 12, 2021 5:04PM

revkar
Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

It feels a bit inconclusive to me, but I guess that's not bad. Not every loose end gets tied up in real life we just move on

revkar
Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

And dropped. That's a really shitty thing to do to that guy. Don't drag someone else into your world if it's only going to be unhealthy and toxic. That guy doesn't deserve the fuck around he's probably going to receive in the future.

I get that the majority of stories on Dynasty are yuri and probably most of the readers are some sort of LGBTQ, and likely identify as female, but not all of us are, and some of us, me personally, have gone through situations like this. It's not cute, it's not cool, and in fact it's very painful when you get thrown away because the other person in the relationship was too scared to face reality. That's the thing that never gets talked about in stories like these. What about the guy who gets thrown away for no reason other than he happens to be a guy in a yuri story? Like some faceless schmuck who is nothing more than collateral damage for a plot device. Who cares about the guys feelings when it's yuri, right? Fuck this story.

Its not really a yuri thing though, it's a teenager figuring herself out lol. We all did shitty things at that age. She might also just develop feelings for him even if she didn't when she asked him out. You're projecting super fucking hard. I've been on the side that asked someone out like that, she's never known I didn't like her romantically but I still feel guilty about it 5 years later, we all have our experiences. It's not being scared of facing reality.

last edited at Nov 9, 2021 7:33AM

revkar
Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I was so confused in the beggining because I confused the title with something else. Pretty good chapter I guess, though I excepted to see more of the whole sisters+the girl dynamic for this one.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I don't exactly want to see drama but at the same time this does force them to confront their "relationship" and maybe adress how they really feel.

revkar
Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Didn't except that

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I don't exactly remember how the story went but i didnt except this chapter to go that way. I hope this "im gonna keep not saying shit about my feelings" is her moving on and not her being a ticking bomb for drama later on

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

This is just.. ugh. I should wait for more chapters to come out to binge through this part of the story cause god it's frustrating

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

She looks very good in that dress

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

What an awful sister. Not quite sure which way to interprete the passage with the chair

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

It was hot on the phone, and the scenario was pretty good, but I just can't get into a child looking body. I have nothing against the whole "looks younger than she is" thing, but god I can't get into it. Should've known I'd regret reading it lol. Once again the scenario was pretty hot though, especially the phone. In person it was kiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda cringey? But I'm not sure if it's influanced by my feelings on her appearance or not.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Wonder what's her motive with trying to get her to stop coming to the fan greetings

last edited at Oct 27, 2021 7:37PM

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

O-ok, that was fast i didn't except it

last edited at Oct 27, 2021 7:54AM

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I read the title as the demon diapers. That was a good surprise.

revkar
Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I swear to god if manga's taught me anything, if I ever confess to someone I'll be clear I mean that I have romantic feelings

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

^
I thought it was just representing her seeing her for how she is given the situation it kinda removed the "She's my childhood friend and lil sis" filter

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Very cute

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

That line about countless stars and being number two is so smooth wtf

You just know she practiced it dozens of times like she practiced the line "it is my first time". Girl knows her hussle, lets be real.

I have a few questions though. What I want to know is WTF is a sixth month anniversary? Is Yuni just subconsciously sabotaging their own relationship with ridiculous expectations? Why is Nanase such a tool?

Also why am I siding with the black-mailing manic pixie dream girl who want to be the side piece.

I dunno when I was that age every month was a milestone to my gf and I

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Thinking about it some more I really don't feel bad for Nanase really. Yuni did 2 things wrong imo, not being 100% open to nanase about her worries although given what we've seen of Nanase I wouldn't have been comfortable doing it either, 2 is getting on with Fuuko BEFORE breaking up with Nanase. Should've broken up with Nanase and got on with the Fuuko, even though she's very much a bit creepy in what she does. 3rd and fourth option would've been to just stay insecure and sad with Nanase, or break up with Nanase but not do anything with the other either but neither of those is very interesting.

I very much hope something drastic happens though, and we don't end up in some kind of bullshit cycle like mentionned above.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

It's very much understandable but it doesn't make it right. They should break up either way though, cheating or not. This just gives more reason to break up.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

That's some very good subtext :^)

revkar
Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I cut my bangs for the first time the other day, that shit's relatable. Didn't have a gf to comfort me, though I didnt fail too bad either.