Forum › Posts by Jananaberry

joined Nov 21, 2018

I can talk about prostitution in Japan if necessary (I did a lot of research for a college paper about it) but within the scope of this chapter, it seems that Makino's package is mostly for them to spend the night sleeping together. Most of the time, the package will be priced for time spent, so overnight is naturally going to be more expensive than any simple date course because it means Sato/Maron can't see any other clients that night. However, it doesn't seem that sex is on the menu; Maron also says she isn't going to undress when she offers to take off Makino's clothes.

Makino might unironically spend less money on a shorter course that includes sex than an overnight sleeping one, but she might not be ready for it considering she just had her first kiss.

Edit: It also occurs to me that we haven't specifically seen if Maron works for a lesbian-only brothel or one that has more sexual offerings at all, though it is implied by Makino calling it a "health delivery" course. That would usually be a heterosexual call girl kind of service.

last edited at Mar 10, 2022 9:11PM

joined Nov 21, 2018

pink hair + big boobs are a winning combo, anyway!

Time for the useless lesbians arc. I wonder how long it'll go for?

Jananaberry
joined Nov 21, 2018

Interesting. Kaimori's hairclip turned back to A. I'm guessing Nanasawa's timelines are slowly merging together?

First thing I noticed as well. Kaimori hasn't been in the story much since her introduction, so it might be time for her to be important again.

Since she hurt herself for real within the "dream", I guess we'll see if she needs a band-aid or not when she wakes back up.

last edited at Mar 1, 2022 10:44PM

Jananaberry
Reliance discussion 27 Feb 16:59
joined Nov 21, 2018

Please tell me your library is at least RDA compliant. And I'll give you a free 2 hr seminar on either SPYDUS (pronounced spiders) or SirsiDynix (pronounced sir-see-dye-nix) as an effective modern LMS. Self-serve with RFID and nobody (bar the Librarian) will know what you've borrowed. Please let me help upgrade your library. PLEASE!
(forgive the irreverant rant, I'm not being too serious)

Japanese schools have very few computers in them and often never use them from day to day, following the general Japanese trend of low PC usage and computer literacy. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that their libraries are still using cards in cupboards for sorting books.

Jananaberry
joined Nov 21, 2018

based Papa

joined Nov 21, 2018

While the sister may think she gets along with Makino, we also know that Makino resents how much her parents keep comparing her to her older sister. I don't think that this means Makino is happy to get back at her, but it may explain why she has no scruples about accepting hush money.

Jananaberry
joined Nov 21, 2018

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAS Kageko-san :3

joined Nov 21, 2018

While I feel like this series might have an interesting (and smutty!) story to tell, the actual writing is pretty disjointed. I thought I understood chapter 1 on my own, but I wasn't actually 100% sure until I read the comments for it.

Jananaberry
Habby LNY discussion 02 Feb 16:24
joined Nov 21, 2018

vewwy habby

Jananaberry
joined Nov 21, 2018

Lene: "Don't tell me you're also..."

Is she a reincarnation too????

I took that to mean that Lene thinks Rei is also a traitor like her brother. No idea if that's accurate though.

Jananaberry
Phantasm discussion 01 Feb 10:30
joined Nov 21, 2018

This is one of those one-shots that'd really benefit from being at least two or three chapters long. Really cute art and story, just rushed.

Jananaberry
joined Nov 21, 2018

Seto can GET IT

While I don't think it'll last much beyond these two specific chapters, I'd be more than happy with an MC shift to Seto as she figures out how to navigate her new relationship/s. Maybe she'll even be the one to suggest that the horny Nanasawas hook up with each other to give herself a break...?

joined Nov 21, 2018

Speedy sea cucumber.

Utena and Kiwi were so cute together this chapter.

joined Nov 21, 2018

The single breastplate is fine as a concept, but I wish it went higher up to her collar instead of ending over her sternum. The skirt is fine as well as skirted armor is historically accurate for its increase in mobility. The best would be if she was wearing light chainmail underneath it; those tights don't leave enough room to think she is. But the amount of cloth and seemingly-leather boots leads me to think this is more like video game light armor than something intended to be historically accurate.

Jananaberry
joined Nov 21, 2018

Reading this gave me an uneasy feeling, even with such a minimal amount of dialogue. Great job by the artist.

Jananaberry
joined Nov 21, 2018

Seto-senpai can GET IT

Jananaberry
SHY discussion 21 Dec 22:22
joined Nov 21, 2018

I feel like any future conflict between Teru and the Six will have more to do with the "mistakes" Nirvana mentioned than any sort of actual betrayal. It's also possible that some of the Six are the sort to let the ends justify the means, from how they were contrasted with the "perfect heroes" we've met previously.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Interesting that they've decided to give Wanko a job with a clear idolm@ster equivalent, given the sex scandal that's rocking the fandom.

If anyone's interested in reading another yuri story about the fucked up idol voice actress industry, I recommend The Two Sides of Seiyuu Radio, which is also on Dynasty already.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Ah, just as I suspected. It was a Mieruko-chan crossover. She wasn't just surprised by Yuina's shout, she really did see Reiko as well. :D

I was thinking that maybe the shop lady didn't see Reiko as clearly as the two schoolgirls and got scared because all she saw was a vague image, kind of like the difference between Miko and Julia's perceptions in that manga.

Jananaberry
joined Nov 21, 2018

Reading this thread just tells me that some people can't recognize art. Battan knocks it out of the park, once again.

Jananaberry
Image Comments 21 Oct 02:17
joined Nov 21, 2018
E4aywm1voaema9s-orig

It'd be a different story if Kanata also did any streaming on her old, pre-Kanata name, but she's chosen not to. Since it wouldn't be right for Coco to mention her on her current streaming name, it's actually very considerate of Kanata to sometimes fill us in on what the two of them are up to from time to time.

Jananaberry
joined Nov 21, 2018

These last couple of chapters were exactly what I was waiting to see.

joined Nov 21, 2018

I'm a little split on the issue of past/alternate identities for VTubers, partially because some of them don't make much effort to hide it. Even hololive VTubers include overt and subtle hints in their character designs, profiles, and work (like Polka's pink hair strands, Pekora's official age, the dice roll sound at the end of Calliope's debut single, etc).

Personally, I like being able to support my faves' old work in art and music, but there are definitely also guys that want to know if vtubers are hot girls irl, as if they were being "tricked" if they're not.

last edited at Oct 1, 2021 1:31AM

Jananaberry
SHY discussion 29 Aug 21:29
joined Nov 21, 2018

La Toile gives off strong "nonbinary friend" vibes, though I doubt the manga would come out and label him that way. Either way, this was a very cute chapter.

Jananaberry
Image Comments 21 Aug 22:06
joined Nov 21, 2018
E73hxmmuuam4xax-orig

With such light handguns, heartbeats are also something that can mess up your aim. Even if it's just a tiny bit, someone competing on the Olympic level is going to do their best to control it, and a relaxed stance helps.