Forum › Posts by Irreleverent

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

Kotone just does not understand how close that girl is to pinning her down and kissing her face.

Irreleverent
Image Comments 17 Sep 08:26
joined Nov 27, 2017
Eedslk7u4aasumy-orig

Axe beat sword

Excuse me, no.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

"Could it be easier to make a lover than a friend?" - A girl with a sunnyside egg on her head

I have had several points in my life where this was true.

Irreleverent
Image Comments 31 Aug 00:29
joined Nov 27, 2017
Fe

The Black Eagles are basically Edelgard's harem... Plus some superfluous male characters.

last edited at Aug 31, 2019 12:30AM

Irreleverent
Image Comments 14 Aug 05:14
joined Nov 27, 2017
Ebplqanxsaay3pk-orig

I'm so upset that Catherine and Edelgard are mutually exclusive units, because it means I can't do my ideal lesbian-house playthrough. I just want to have AnniexMercie (it's gay in my head) DorotheaxPetra CatherinexShamir and BylethxEdelgard as my starting lineup.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

Lol reeii is the one who can sort everything out between uta and kaoru.

Make it up to his wife by finding her a more caring replacement.

joined Nov 27, 2017

The only thing that irks me is that thanks to the charm skill, we don’t know if the companion is actually in love with the female hero or if it’s just the charm skill working as intended. The skirt-wearing guild worker (with the groan-worthy name) doesn’t seem to be affected, though.

They were already betrothed, so... If a skill made it overcome sexuality, that hardly seems like a bad thing. (Or the case)

last edited at Aug 7, 2019 5:53AM

joined Nov 27, 2017

I simply LOVE the moment how blonde woman looks at her, after she said: "I want us to be equals!"
And simply jumped on her, topping. Priceless!
(in "Drowning in love" she was bottomed, somehow)

In Drowning in Love they both got dommed by human biology.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

I mean, the mom walked in on them on top of eachother in bed. And then asked her daughter if she was "doing something bad?"

She's a real bro though, having her stay the night and making them take a bath together. I wanna believe her inner monologue immediately jumped from
Oh my god my daughter has a friend. A girlfriend!
to
I've gotta help my awkward daughter get laid!

joined Nov 27, 2017

"Actually it's a wyvern."

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

I realize that her mother has probably figured out already that they are dating, but I would love for her to give them her blessing in a more direct way. Not that it's necessary, but more because it's nice to have family support in these matters. Speaking of which, does anyone know any yuri mangas with supportive parent characters?

Mira's "The Sea, You, and the Sun" has some like, hyper supportive parents for one of the MCs. It's Mira so NSFW, obviously.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

"I insist that we have an open relationship, who cares if you're put at risk from your homophobic family, school, and society in general as a result!"

Great girlfriend material, right there.

I don't know if I've ever read an old comment of yours I disagreed with. I always feel icky about the end, especially because I have friends that live under those sorts of circumstances.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

MC can't handle her new anarchist GF.

Irreleverent
stay green? discussion 16 Jul 02:57
joined Nov 27, 2017

"I'm kind of busy right now..." may be one of the best lines in this manga!

It's one of my favorites in the bedroom.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

If this series doesn't end on a note of that dude confessing and her saying "Oh, sorry. I'm married to authoress-sensei," then I'll sue.

Irreleverent
Still Sick discussion 03 Jul 00:48
joined Nov 27, 2017

Also, on going out - aren't they already basically going out? What's the difference?

Acknowledging it, which is kinda an important part and the main point of contention right now.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

...mom you're totally doing this on purpose aren't you.

I mean her reaction to Tadokoro yelling at her to knock is, "Oh? Were you doing something bad?" (By which she means gay) So it's not a stretch to assume she either saw it when she walked in on them, or otherwise is picking up the subtext.

So yeah, she's being the ultimate wingmom. I'm convinced. I want to be her when I have kids.

last edited at Jul 3, 2019 12:31AM

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

Nice sexy talk...
But the employee’s RIGHT THERE...

She probably trusts her enough. Shrug

gay for pay and bisexual are missing...

She's not gay for pay. She's not expecting recompense aside from sex, which... Is just gay. (Well, bi) She asks for champaign once she realizes the actress booked an expensive room and clearly is already spending money to enjoy the night in luxury.

last edited at Jul 2, 2019 1:56AM

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

Thank fuck, she finally fucking realized how gay she is.

joined Nov 27, 2017

I'm sorry, but it's really hard in my mind for this to be the worse version when most of what they cut out was a tonally off-kilter and completely irrelevant alien subplot. It was so jarring and mood destroying that it made the whole thing feel like stop-start traffic.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

I truly cannot get enough of the Bad Decisions everyone is making. It’s a beautifully drawn disaster.

(#TeamNene)

This is everything I feel about this series, honestly. Like, Nene has some serious fucking growing up to do but the toxic instability of basically the entire cast makes a compelling and emotionally gripping narrative that... Is very appropriate to what being 16 is like. Fucking everything up is a defining feature of being in high school.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

Dear lord Kino is an idiot. Mind you, an entirely reasonable sort of idiot; most of us were queer closetted teenagers once. But fuck, girl get done with being comically in denial. You are so unambiguously gay for her that it's immediately obvious to onlookers. The big sister character took 0 seconds to diagnose her.

Well, this is honestly shaping up into a very pleasant love story. Just two gals coming to terms with how gay they are.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

NEBBY, GET IN THE MOTHERFUCKING BAG!

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

It's a shame that this has to be so rapey, because I enjoy a lot about it. I love that the conclusion makes her sound enthusiastic to be passing it on.

joined Nov 27, 2017

Well gross.