Forum › Posts by runrin

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

god this series is like really good drugs for me.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

if you haven't looked at this artist's image page, you really should. their art is so wonderful, and there's a ton of cute & spicy yuri. they have to be one of my favorite mangaka in terms of art style. i love it so much.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Which chapter was it that the dog appeared before?

The flashback is to this chapter: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch44

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[99] sorry for the extremely long delay on this one. hopefully i can catch up pretty quick now that some stuff in my life is out of the way. <3 y'all

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[66] sorry for the delay on this one. (i seem to say this every time i upload a chapter these days...)

Gen was super mean in this one. Like fuck you dude. I know he's a stubborn old asshole, but that was too mean, even for him. I'm surprised Sachiyo didn't blow up worse than she did (I would have).

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

wow that took a dark turn. here i was ready to make a fingernail joke, but it doesn't feel appropriate anymore. bad shiina, bad!

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

People still don't like Omichi?

i could do without her personally, but i get why she is there.

i'm selfish tho, and want nothing but blushing/embarrassed kogu leading to blushing/embarrassed hino.

also smooches. i really want smooches.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I'd like to think the entire school caught on to their flirting a long time ago and is 100% supporting them in secret and getting mad at them taking their sweet time making it official , like us basically :P

There was that handholding chapter.

right before hino went into the stall with kogu while she peed lol

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

hahahaha, of course they would do this, this series hasn't gotten to nearly a 100 chapters without teasing us for progress, hahaha. And the entire class just sitting there thinking they actually kissed. This is so fucking funny

who would believe them lol. "we weren't kissing, it was just our shadows" sounds like such an obviously fake excuse.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

the thing about reading the room makes me think that yamashita might be ND which is cool.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

kuzushiro really knows how to draw those insane faces.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

god this art is gorgeous.

thanks y'all. i'm lovin' this very gay misunderstanding.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

gouma-den picking this up means it'll be completed in no time. thanks very much for your hard work.

i hadn't seen this one before, but its pretty interesting, especially how the main characters' imagination kinda blends with reality.

can't wait for the next chapter.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[65] this may have taken forever to release, but at least you get some cool hand drawn fonts. enjoy it. also sachiyo is super cute

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

wow this is adorable. can't wait for more. thanks y'all <3

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I wanna know what the first movie she pulled out was~

same. i also want to know if she pulled it out on purpose to tease kogu, or she just legitimately got it for herself as research material. probably both knowing her...

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

But something intimate DID end up happening Kogu...you held hands!

my headcanon is that kogu knew that hino was disappointed they didnt get to cuddle or anything, so she did that to be nice to her, which is really cute.

also, sorry this one was so late. just been exhausted and busy lately... :(

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

it's still a bit shocking that is blue, of all colors

yeah, i was surprised by this too!

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[11] sorry this chapter took me so damn long.

i made this sticker that you can use on your discord servers and other places, hopefully that is enough to forgive the wait...

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

The theory was that her parents are both dead, explaining the altar and why she is living alone and the fact that she is vague about her parents.

sure, but i'm more curious about her grandmother.

but we hadn't heard anything about her before. they obviously don't live together, or she would have had someone to care for her when she was sick. etc. etc.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Hino seems to have a lot of past trauma/baggage. I don't expect any true romantic development before we get a ''Koguma helps Hino come to term with stuff'' arc

Yeah, I mean, it generally is easier to work through issues when you've got someone near and dear helping, and it's been clear from the first volume that there are issues. Tropes generally don't develop in a vacuum. We still don't know any details about them, which is kinda remarkable 96 chapters in, all we have are hints and theories. Hino mentioning her grandma in this chapter stood out to me as well in that regard.

hino's grandma knowing the area is interesting in itself.

we know extremely little about hino's family, but we do know she's moved around a bit. i'll have to go back to a very early chapter with a flashback and try to suss out more details.

when kogu stays over one night (and shares a bed with hino in her underwear), hino tells her that she doesn't expect her parents to return that night. kogu also notices a family altar.

does hino live alone? is her grandma around? if so, why haven't we seen her? we can assume her grandma (if she's real) has lived in the area for a while at least. is hino lying about her grandma to hide the fact that she spent a lot of effort trying to find the perfect spot for a kiss on her own? or is hino's grandma dead and she remembers her grandma showing her this spot as a kid? maybe her grandma is in a hospital? etc.

... tbh, I don't really care that much as long as there is more teasing. all i really need to sustain myself is loving bullying. it's what gives me life.

you need air and water? i need gentle bullying manga.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

They're both obviously into each other, and at this point Koguma must be aware that Hino is into her too, but even after this cheek kiss does Hino know that Koguma is into her? That's the only area in which I think there might be backtracking.

see:

Koguma straight up asking for it for 3 minutes is the cutest/lewd thing and i'm here for it. Thirsty bear.

hino had to have seen kogu waiting with her lips ready for a kiss for 3 minutes. thats a pretty good indication i think.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

next chapter is out on the 28th btw, so three weeks instead of the usual two...

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Cuteness overload, I am now deceased. Thanks for the translation!

(I wonder where they'll go from here? Now that there seems to be no going back with that cheek kiss, it should (I hope) be incredibly obvious to the both of them that they're into each other.)

honestly this has a very end-of-volume feel to it. really hoping that they don't wind this down anytime soon.

so much room for more kogu teasing. i mean she was waiting for a kiss on the lips and hasnt gotten one yet. im sure hino will make he jump thru embarrassing hoops to get what she wants.

so how many more chapters before they finally get together? next arc or two?
I'd like it if they continued beyond them starting to date. Maybe an arc where Hino stops teasing Koguma all the time because she thinks it isn't proper now that they're officially a thing, but it makes Koguma feel lonely or smthn

hino cant stop teasing her, kogu loves that shit.

im really hoping their little baby SM thing ramps up even more now. maximum teasing and blushing please.

last edited at Mar 9, 2022 3:19PM

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i'm still bouncing around freaking out over this chapter, and ive had the raws/script since sunday lol.