Forum › Posts by Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Aw. How cute it is that Horunobu's from Sleeping Beauty's Dream too, and has found someone who can make her finally genuinely happy

I wonder if this is supposed to be grouped with Sleeping Beauty's Dream?

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

am I the only one that finds the chair hit disturbing?

Yes

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I really liked this story. I'm not much of a sci-fi/ supernatural/ fantasy fan, but the way the author set the intro up was genius. I really hope the author turns this into at least a short series.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Aww, what a great story to go to sleep to.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

When I first started this, I thought it was gonna be a sad one. So glad it wasn't. Loved this one-shot.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Urbane discussion 13 Oct 23:52
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Well, this was something.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
LL-1 discussion 13 Oct 22:21
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

The characters look too much a like. If the angle of scene didn't show the first year's mole, I couldn't tell them apart.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Secrecy discussion 13 Oct 21:55
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

This was quite good.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Lol, I love how innocent Yui looks, but how perverted she is.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I think the extras were both a source of benefit and vice for this anthology. It's always fun to look into the author's personal thoughts regarding stories...but a few of the character career futures, and all of the relationship futures shoulda probably been left alone. The fact it seemed pretty implied none of the relationships actually lasted and a lot of the character traits went under some drastic changes...well it made the whole thing seem pretty fake.

Wait, none of the relationships lasted? It says outright that the Lonesome Echo couple are living together, implies (albeit very subtly) that the girls from Unbalance are together, the Asymmetry girls are sisters, and it doesn't say the Runner's High couple broke up and are in fact both doing sports which is what connected them in the first place.

So which relationship didn't last?

^ I took another look at it. You're totally right I was just being dum. Thank you, makes the whole thing feel great again.

Lol, that's Nezchan for you. Very wise.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Asymmetry discussion 13 Oct 17:57
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

As many times as I read this, I don't see the incest in this. Just one twin growing up quicker and the other trying to hold on to her sister as long as she can.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

OH, nice! Quite old it seems, would be too much to even want a continuation.

I still want a continuation.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

deserved wtf tag.

Lol, kinda agree

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Melting Ice discussion 11 Oct 02:00
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

How did she pull stalkings off of her when she was naked in the previous page?

She probably put the stalkings and sexy underwear on for the sex.

Yeah, people do that. A friend of mine has Shoes She Wears Only In Bed.

Lol, that is an interesting friend you've got there Nezchan.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

This was poetry.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Was that a "Lost" reference there on page 01?

Think so.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Damn, so sad :[

I think not. She ran away from the wedding and back to her.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

what is up with this author having depressing endings :'(

They're not all depressing. The series are especially good.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Yeah, this is one of those stories where my mind wandered off on its own and made a continuation up.
In my head, Hana-san approaches Ichinose-san again pretty soon and admits something like: "I'm sorry... I know you wanted to help me so I can get along with everybody else, but... it's still hard. They're nice now, but I keep thinking that it's just because of how I look now. Because you helped me. So... would it be alright if... we could spent time again? Just us two?... " and boom, go from there.
Cause, you know, it really seems the other kids were very superstitious. Just because she improved her looks she's a better person now? Granted, she did let herself go before, but that's still lame. Ichinose-san proved to be a real friend, unlike the others...

Here goes my "fictional character rant." Get that it's not cool to judge someone by their looks, but chick was smelly. Smelly and in high school. Her situation though tough, she still had money for hygienic items. No one wants to sit next to the smelly kid...

Even with all that being said, really thought this was sweet and I too wish there was a sequel with their happy ending.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Honey Love discussion 08 Oct 01:53
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Nicely drawn boobs.

Yea, they're big, but not the disgusting triangle nipple ones.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Ugh, Beatrice annoyed me so. Really? Can't stand your daughter because she's happy and you're not. Other than that, it was nice a fluffy. Not really safe for work tho, lol

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

So, I'm not one for loli or pedo, but I really didn't get those feelings from this. For one thing, she wasn't an adult, she was under 18. And another thing, once they realized it didn't feel right, they stopped. I'm sure many people have been attracted to others they feel they shouldn't be and don't respond to those feelings. And she misses the young Shinobu that she used to take care of. Yes, I would say those are mother instincts kicking in and if they had a child, her nostalgic feeling would disperse. So once again, I had a serious conteplation regarding fictional characters, eh. I really enjoyed this two-shot, but then again, I enjoy all of Morishima sensei's work.

last edited at Oct 2, 2014 3:08PM

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

What the actual fuck???

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Time discussion 29 Sep 00:47
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

So sad...

Indeed