Forum › Visitor's Business discussion

Grinning_Wolves
Ldd
joined Apr 9, 2014

Always a great one-shot to come back to! Light and sweet :3

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

yeah, Kurogane-sensei is in my top 10 list. his works always tend to be fun and cheerful. actually, I don't think I've ever read a sad or depressing Kurogane Ken story. does one exist?

last edited at Oct 10, 2014 11:46PM

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Lol, I love how innocent Yui looks, but how perverted she is.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

yeah, Kurogane-sensei is in my top 10 list. his works always tend to be fun and cheerful. actually, I don't think I've ever read a sad or depressing Kurogane Ken story. does one exist?

Really?

Inter Face???
Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 with all of its angst for the future and drama?
My Path was pretty dark and depressing?
Granted, Persona Karen came out after you posted that comment, but there you go, darkness.
Heck, even Shoujo Sect had its fair share of drama/sadness.

Alright, not all of these are necessarly "sad and depressing" or end that way, but they are definitely not "fun and cheerful".

So yeah, they exist. Have fun.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

To say nothing of the blackmail, which is honestly a pretty dark element.

joined Sep 21, 2014

That too.
It's been almost a year since I've first read it, and when I tried again, I found myself unable to continue past.. where it gets way rougher..
I really liked the series, it really moved me, but I also retain a bitter aftertaste from some of the things that went on. It was stressful to read tbh

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Pooh.. What kind of apartment it is? Perhaps, I should check it out?

joined Apr 15, 2011

Really?

Inter Face???
Granted, Persona Karen came out after you posted that comment, but there you go, darkness.

Alright, not all of these are necessarly "sad and depressing" or end that way, but they are definitely not "fun and cheerful".

Faust, you felt compelled to reply 18 months later? ummmm..... ok. you're right. i give. i missed 2 at the time of the original posts, but damn them added extras. i shoulda known better. damn my inabillity to foresee the future or to find a Kenn story that was dark and twisty back in 2014 so i'd know better than to post a comment that you'd find in 2016 to point out my faults from 2 years ago. gosh... i shoulda known better and i'ma have to pull my imaginary crystal ball out so i'll know better next time.

LMAO. make out of date comments much?

joined Sep 21, 2014

Really?

Inter Face???

Faust, you felt compelled to reply 18 months later? ummmm..... ok. you're right. i give. i missed 2 at the time of the original posts, but damn them added extras. i shoulda known better. damn my inabillity to foresee the future or to find a Kenn story that was dark and twisty back in 2014 so i'd know better than to post a comment that you'd find in 2016 to point out my faults from 2 years ago. gosh... i shoulda known better and i'ma have to pull my imaginary crystal ball out so i'll know better next time.

What are you talking about? I checked the dates. Besides Persona Karen, they were all released at the time.
Actually by the time you had written that comment, everything except Persona Karen was already there.
Just saying, cus I really have no idea where you got the the idea that his works were often 'light and sweet'
I could have made the same comment 15 minutes after yours and my point still would have been the same.

last edited at Mar 10, 2016 7:19PM

joined Apr 15, 2011

Really?

Inter Face???

What are you talking about? I checked the dates. Besides Persona Karen, they were all released at the time.
Actually by the time you had written that comment, everything except Persona Karen was already there.
Just saying, cus I really have no idea where you got the the idea that his works were often 'light and sweet'
I could have made the same comment 15 minutes after yours and my point still would have been the same.

what i find both silly and humerous is that you felt the absolute need to comment nearly 2 years later. what purpose does/did it serve? to say you're right and i'm wrong? ok, you're right. feel better now? have you proved that you're a true manga affectionado? ok, yay? you go? that's all i'm pointing out. anyhoo, i'll leave it at that.

joined Sep 21, 2014

what i find both silly and humerous is that you felt the absolute need to comment nearly 2 years later. what purpose does/did it serve? to say you're right and i'm wrong? ok, you're right. feel better now? have you proved that you're a true manga affectionado? ok, yay? you go? that's all i'm pointing out. anyhoo, i'll leave it at that.

Holy shit you're so salty about it, are you okay?
Go enjoy and read some fluffy Kurogane Ken or something

last edited at Mar 12, 2016 8:04AM

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

I'm sorry, but you posted something on a forum. Forum posts last as long as the forum does (bar moderators). I can't think of a single forum where discussions formally end after one week of no replies. It really sounds like you're attacking Faust in order to protect your intellectual dignify, but no one else is judging you on it. No one cares you were wrong but you.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

...bar moderators...

The best kind!

joined Apr 15, 2011

I'm sorry, but you posted something on a forum. Forum posts last as long as the forum does (bar moderators). I can't think of a single forum where discussions formally end after one week of no replies. It really sounds like you're attacking Faust in order to protect your intellectual dignify, but no one else is judging you on it. No one cares you were wrong but you.

shy, - maybe so. just found it silly. oh well, it's said and done.

...bar moderators...

The best kind!

ummm, might omit the run-of-the-mill kind but definitely reserve that for the ones being extra generous with the shots?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

...bar moderators...

The best kind!

ummm, might omit the run-of-the-mill kind but definitely reserve that for the ones being extra generous with the shots?

That's it, no more whiskey for you.

To reply you must either login or sign up.