Hve32vv9eoh91

oh she mean having two girls to sandwich her and she top them interesting

Quorta
joined Jul 29, 2022

Yeah Godzilla

joined Jul 29, 2022

Ehhhh BottomistTop

joined Jul 29, 2022

DON'T TELL ME THAT NOW SHE GONNA RUNNING AFTER ELSA AND AFTER THEY WILL MAKE PROMISE

joined Jul 29, 2022

Now i kinda want a crossover "Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!" x "Is my hobby weird?". T&A the duel.

Now I'm just imagining a character who's obsessed with flat asses

This would be something weird considered that characters in ''Is my hobby weird?'' have open relationship for girls with fetishes and ''Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki'' have strong fettish for boobs this can be like this three girls will invite these two or others also from Sekai to join they threesome and make orgy but from what we know this will not end like this because only person hitting with two main from Sekai as I see is Hana mom and with her having threesome with Hana and Chiaki but very small chcance to be like this (but most likely chance if two main will get 3rd person)

joined Jul 29, 2022

finally something going forward

joined Jul 29, 2022

Not too sure about this one. On one hand, would she have wanted to not be alone if she was transmigrated to a nice household? And, why isn't she concerned about her family, which should be the appropriate response either way? Why was she so happy about the money?

AKA, It seems like she has forgotten quite a few modern ethics, and important people in her life (like the crush she was just right next to a few minutes ago) all of a sudden. Is her head just messed up right now? If I was in such a position, my most immediate external worry would be about my friend that I was just suddenly seperated from.

The second person's transmigration scene was all good, tho.

If any one is interested, 'This Isekai Maid is Forming a Union!' has an interesting take on that sort of stuff.
Yes her head is messed what you expect from person who just materialize in another world that she will behave normaly ?

joined Jul 29, 2022

Ok i know that with is her after she tell this one specific line and only thing i have in mind was ohh no

Quorta
joined Jul 29, 2022

Serously i fell bad for makoto that Akane rejected her I want to know more about Akane and others thing

joined Jul 29, 2022

I want to see what will happen next and when Mistress will get with Cloe
I think ending will have scene where Mistress and daughter will have sex with their Maid in one room

joined Jul 29, 2022

Why are you against threesome ?
they can write some good threesome here

Quorta
joined Jul 29, 2022

Ok in first sensei was that not scary and after she was where are you ?
and Jk probably was ok with this film but wanted to be with sensei that why she lied before

joined Jul 29, 2022

Ehh i like this i serously want more

joined Jul 29, 2022

Ok then Sensei is bottom and there's probably other person in love with Sensei

joined Jul 29, 2022

Sayo and Asaka the best

joined Jul 29, 2022

Ok then she was all the way top here I'm sure she is top and want to see them going from sex friends to girlfriends please
And serously i like how she from being bottom just switch to top

Quorta
joined Jul 29, 2022

I want more to see all five

joined Jul 29, 2022

Ok we want Hana mom to get girlfriend or give them threesome as mom want

joined Jul 29, 2022

Bad news: You're being haunted by a clingy lesbian.

Good news: She's dang cute.
bad news you will never talk to her or interacct because you are too afraid

Quorta
joined Jul 29, 2022

Ok new lesbian is top and old lesbian is bottom i like something like this

Quorta
joined Jul 29, 2022

i want to srr more Onibi x Nao

Quorta
Prism discussion 17 Jan 09:12
joined Jul 29, 2022

ok they fried get to know imidiatelly

joined Jul 29, 2022

i think she was using her tongue not fingers

Quorta
Yurikon discussion 15 Jan 06:43
joined Jul 29, 2022

plot twist to chapter two they dads also married each other and wanted to share this with their daughters this should be added in chapters 3