Forum › Posts by valence

valence
I
joined Mar 3, 2022

If we assume that the majority of events that take place in the series are the same as the real world, then:

Chapter 35 occurs earliër in the year as (or late in the year before, but we’ll WLOG assume not) Miss Sunflower’s 24th birthday (as it places itself between chapter 34’s Christmas and chapter 37’s high school entrance exams which occur in February), which means it happened in 1995, 2000, 2006, 2017, 2023, 2028, or 2034.

We can rule out the first three as it must have occurred after 2007; this means the series started in 2015, 2021, 2026, or 2032. We can further rule out 2021 as COVID is not present, and 2026 and onward seems unlikely because Matsuri had a flip phone, Yuu has a flip phone, and ticket machines didn’t exist when Miss Sunflower was in grade school. Therefore, if we grant the initial assumption, it seems this series started in late May–early June 2015 and ended in March 2018.

last edited at Mar 14, 2023 5:05PM

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Satsuki's phone got thrown through a window and destroyed, it's not clear what happened to Michiru's. If she had it on her when she got hit by lightning it's probably broken.

I assumed that this scene was supposed to imply that the reason she went outside was because she reälized she didn’t have her phone on her, hence it was likely just in her bag the whole time (and not destroyed)

last edited at Mar 12, 2023 7:02AM

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

I love how accurate the tags describe this piece. You can practically read them off one-by-one to understand the story.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

I missed this so much!! It really brightened my day to see it uploaded here :D

Looks like we’re getting some actual character development too, how exciting…

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Getting horny by being molested by a total stranger... Yeah, I don't think the people who meet a molester during their train travel blush this much and phantasm about their molester. At least they could have showed the molester being arrested to enforce that this behavior is really not okay.

I didn’t really read it that way at all — to me the blushing just came across as a response to the terror the main character was experiëncing, and (what I read as) the discomfort, not arousal, of the main character showed well enough that the behaviour is unacceptable.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

God that was a stressful chapter to read. I have to say I didn’t particularly get ecchi vibes just because it was so uncomfortable, but I can see the argument for it.

Also, y'all like this guy?? I'm getting bad vibes from him, like the moment he finds out she's trans she's getting kicked in the stomach. What a terrifying situation.

Not gonna judge yet. I feel like it could go in many directions.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Amazing that despite the generic premise some stories can still be geniunely really good. Very excited for this.

last edited at Feb 17, 2023 6:12PM

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

I dreamt last night that there was an anime of this. I still can’t get over my devastation that I woke up and there just isn’t D;

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Yay, more chapters, and so very gay :D

Also, is it just me or does something feel fishy about the whole setup? I feel like it’s implied there’s more of a backstory than meets the eye, like why Miya suggested she should become a guardian, and other history in general.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

NOOOOO HOW COULD THEY END IT LIKE THAT????

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

I love how all the other characters also get transported into the isekai for absolutely no reason at all lmao

valence
I
joined Mar 3, 2022

This is painfully relatable in places lol. I love the way in which it’s telling the story though, it feels very grounded.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

She was so horny she brought the entire page into colour. Gotta respect it.

valence
YuuLily discussion 31 Jan 18:25
I
joined Mar 3, 2022

There's plenty of futa on here, but I think this might be the first trans hentai on the site. It's so rare. The other Lily Hoshikawa h-doujins are pretty awful, so I'm surprised we got one at all.

Then it’s a good thing, I guess — I certainly really want to see more of it. It’s just a little unfortunate it’s… this.

last edited at Jan 31, 2023 6:26PM

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

I want to read Dynasty comments ONCE without complaints about abuse or toxic relationships.

Okay? Well I don’t. I think it’s valuable for people to share experiënces and I enjoy reading people’s critical responses to and analyses of stories and art. I also acknowledge that not everyone wants to see that, and that’s perfectly fine, but you can just ignore them rather than criticize people for posting them. It’s not inherently harmful so I don’t see why you feel the need to complain about it.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Where are you getting the ideä of a threesome from? She just said “play” and I feel it’d be quite a stretch to interpret that as sex, especially considering how the other characters responded to it.

valence
I
joined Mar 3, 2022
102225080_p0

Noided

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

What’s with the bell chiming in the cinema? Is it supposed to be a fire alarm or something? I’m confused.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

This series is really turning out to be good, I was a bit worried since the opening was pretty generic.

valence
I
joined Mar 3, 2022

So is there anywhere outside of Japan where the idea of putting soup in a thermos is unconventional enough for that to be a joke?

I was wondering that lol. I wouldn’t bat an eyelid at putting curry in a Thermos.

valence
Planetarium discussion 20 Jan 05:02
I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Welp, you read it here first, folks:

Star gazing is GAY

Perfect profile picture to match

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Aoi really is a completely unnecessary character; I kind of suspect that originally it was Louko who plays this role in the plot, but then the author or an editor decided they wanted an additional "type" of lady character so they cut Louko's story short and inserted this random person.

Which sucks because Louko is the absolute best and Aoi is very dull.

I do agree it was a shame we haven’t had many scenes involving Louko recently. Especially since it was revealed she has a crush it’d be at least interesting to see how it’s goïng for her.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

As much as I love this comic, I find it deeply concerning how Hiyama's friends appear to have severe anterograde amnesia.

I was wondering if that was an artifact of how this series was spliced together from multiple places. It may have resulted in some inconsistencies.

valence
Matazoro. discussion 02 Jan 10:27
I
joined Mar 3, 2022

I have feelings about this, but I don't know which.
also seems a bit like koto has heavy depression like symptoms, but are attributed to being spoiled instead of, well depression.

yeah, I thought that part was weird as well. That and a couple other things makes me think Mariya is a slightly manipulative character: even now she tries to change Koto’s goal of becoming independent into her job, and the “so they lied to you?” line seems like trying to distance Koto from her new friends. I’m hoping this will be a character arc she goes through.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Some readers here want every story to play out like a fairy tale or a Saturday morning cartoon complete with a moral at the end, but personally I find flawed people making questionable choices and doing stupid things is much more interesting (and relatable).

Do you want some kind of reward for beïng such an intellectual and enjoying more morally complex stories? Some people just find that these stories make them uncomfortable, and that’s okay, there’s no need to insult their taste in fiction for it. It’s enough to say that you personally enjoyed it and move on.

Personally I did quite like the story, I just always find it cliché when stories like these end up with the predictable couple and don’t really acknowledge that in reälity some people do follow safeguarding protocols and “boring” stuff like that. Not that stores that ignore their existence are bad, but it’s a very underrepresented thing overall.