Forum › Posts by kuudere

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Bruh, I screamed at that last page. Tf ai-san sure has a lot of guts, now that's my girl! HAHA

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I knew it'd come to this but my tears flowing like a river, it won't stop. Please let a mircale happen and let her live, Shizuku deserves kaori and vise versa

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

If Saya lets Mana travel with her and drink her blood it surely gonna be cute as this

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Mom, mom, this right here, this doujin right here hurts meToT. Blinded by dreams, blinded by love.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Bruh this frustrates the hell out of me, if I can swallow and got intoxicated by warikitta kankei desukara, this level of toxicity is something that puts me off the most. I really feel bad for Rin being put in that situation.

kuudere
Image Comments 10 Jan 02:21
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020
95021107_p0

Oh yeah bruh, now that they have masks they can kiss without her hurting her master

kuudere
Image Comments 10 Jan 02:20
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020
90994491_p2

Juri is my lesbian awakening and shiori as my toxic awakening. My moms

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Bruh, Agu's arts is are always expressive that you feel how the characters feel. I also like how Momoka was self-assessing. Thank you for scanlating this

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Bruh, I really like it when yuri girls do that show-off thing. Like, back off, she's my woman :)

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I'm thankful this tag exists, finding the motivation to do something productive today but I was feeling depressed. Read almost all of the oneshots (thought I've seen most of them) the gag made by scanlators got me rolling and lifted up my mood for some reason. Happy 2022 to everyone!

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I've seen this so many times and watch this so many times, so don't mind me. I'm just here to breathe since most of the comments here are more acceptable than on the anime sites full of karens and saints.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Bruh, I'm thankful I read it till the end T.T hits me right in the kokoro

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

It's angst and comedy. So this manga be playing with my emotions too? Let's go. I relate so much of being closeted and the same time we found out our sexuality. Let it be gay.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

This comment section really highlights the kind of community Dynasty has. And I used to think it was a website for gay women. Lol.

Ikr. I came to re-read and look at the comment section if anyone has a link where I can find the light novel but all I see is pointless arguments.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

WHAT?! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT JUST LIKE THAT!

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Idiot couple

I agree. Lmao, they're so cute

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Toxic relationships like this one is intoxicating for me, I dig in on how it will go, if ever Rin can be honest with her feelings or will Momoka just let go of her. It's a ride of emotions, I don't dislike the drama

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

This is gonna hurt

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

OL-san falling into the loli rabbit hole is always fun to see, minus the creep-factor since it's a woman. I feel oddly weird if this happens on bl or het, no offense.

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

This is my current favorite, I didn't know it has an english trans huhu I'm happy that it gets recognition. If you know mandarin i still suggest you also read it cause there are words that's hard to explain in English

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I kinda foresee what was happening when they were cleaning up, it automatically reminds me of ride or die and adan. So much watching and reading dark lesbian mangas and films that I already know it's gonna be like this

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Aoto Hibiki is such a man of culture. Looking forward to the mother-daughter yuri if they ever decided to make one haha

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Ive always wanted to see authors do crossover. And my favorite author just did, this is a blessing Ayane and Kurumi in one panel, my lovely girls and couples

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Man. Adult life now huh? It's been a good ride through.

yes, it has. I wonder if it isn't winding down. Another 5 chapters or so, including some x.5s, and Volume 9 will be wrapped up. Even Kase-san may not go past college. Or much past it. When I find myself in times of trouble, I remember that Husky and Medley at least stayed together through college and after.

I'll just go with what I said exactly a year and a half ago when someone expected this to be ending. Although I may always be wrong, of course.

As far as I am concerned, I've seen no indication that Yukiko won't be handing off the final chapter to this on her own deathbed and no sooner.

Yeah feels that way to me too, though i might be wrong but i saw her working on a het romance too so this could be put on hold. Shio ramen working on het romance isn't that too bad, but i still hope haru will continue her yuri works soon

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I feel old. I watched this lovely couple from high-school to college, now they'll be working adults. I feel like a proud mom hahaha lol