Forum › April Fools' discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Out of interest, should we maybe have seperate tags to distinguish between gag releases by scanlators and legit releases that are just themed around April Fools'?

joined Jul 30, 2020

Out of interest, should we maybe have seperate tags to distinguish between gag releases by scanlators and legit releases that are just themed around April Fools'?

I was also wondering whether the latest chapter of "You are totally in love with me, aren't you?" should have this tag since it seemed to be the only chapter that would fit that second category, though it looks like most of the images with the tag also do.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yeah, it's gotten a bit confusing now. I don't think there's enough content released for the holiday specifically to justify its own tag, but mixing the two together creates some unintended expectations...we'll figure it out soon.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I'm thankful this tag exists, finding the motivation to do something productive today but I was feeling depressed. Read almost all of the oneshots (thought I've seen most of them) the gag made by scanlators got me rolling and lifted up my mood for some reason. Happy 2022 to everyone!

To reply you must either login or sign up.