Forum › Posts by Angry_Aguri

joined Mar 11, 2020

imagine my shock, whilst reading the final volume of "A Sister's All you Need," I suddenly put two and two together, and realize that this is written by the same author, and takes place in the same universe, featuring shared characters.

Mya-san the Editor, working for Branch Hill.....how could i have missed it. I also had no idea that this was based on a LN, anyone know where i could find translations of said LN?

joined Mar 11, 2020

only on chapter 3, but holy shit how is this "subtext" it's more obvious than some of the series marked as straight yuri on this site, good grief! xD

Angry_Aguri
joined Mar 11, 2020
Dirtydeedsdonedirtcheap

@AnonTL i'mma need a Youtube link for that lol. the link you posted doesn't appear to work

joined Mar 11, 2020

The Height differences, lmao

Angry_Aguri
joined Mar 11, 2020

Kudos to the mangaka. The two main characters have control of their guns; then leave the trigger finger OUTSIDE of the trigger guard. That is the way you have your gun in possession but make sure a simple little bump the gun will not misfire. If it does fire, dissemble the weapon and look for broken parts, or if you do not feel comfortable, then let a gun smith figure it out and have it repaired.

IKR? I love it when a Japanese artist gets something gun-related correct. be it functionality, trigger discipline, appearance, etc.

The more serious case, such as horse pay, would be an automatic lifetime ban at the range.

and that's why I just use the huge-ass field and hill behind my place lol. don't have to worry about dumbasses fucking up the four rules when it's just me and my friends

Angry_Aguri
joined Mar 11, 2020

Oh dear heavens, chapter 30 just really yanks on your feels. RIP Kei