Forum › Posts by kokoa

joined Jun 7, 2019

honey who tf in their right mind would rather date some dumb boy of highschool(when they are all idiots and inmature at that age) instead of a pretty adult lady?

joined Jun 7, 2019

i read for an hour, with nothing changing at the end ….

it's one of those series where it takes like 100 chapters so the relationship progresses but here we have more self development first
and believe me,it worth it

joined Jun 7, 2019

When I saw the tags, I was like "these tags together doesn't sit right to me" after reading the story, I was like damn, this dude is the real man. I've seen a lot of het couple where the yuri character was the sacrificial lamb like kuzu no honkai and cross ange. So this reversal is new to me, its good

how dare you remind me cross ange exists.

vietnam flashbacks of the huge yuribaits that i ate

joined Jun 7, 2019

whenever there is a "bisexual" tag it has drama lmao

joined Jun 7, 2019

I'm glad I'm not a BL fan, these two make being one seem like a lot of work.

you can like it and not being like this tho lol
like,just don't minding if they are two men or who's the top or whatever

joined Jun 7, 2019

Ah yes.. the Fujoshi shipping wars, definitely something they do and not something I do with Yuru Yuri, I'm not enraged when someone "mis-ships" my ships, nope NOT AL ALL! lmao.

Yui x Kyouko otp, right? Ayano can go kiss a duck!

And Sakurako better fall off a cliff, so Himawari can find someone better!

NO WAY
Kyoko x Ayano is the real OTP ,Yui needs to back off

joined Jun 7, 2019

Ah yes.. the Fujoshi shipping wars, definitely something they do and not something I do with Yuru Yuri, I'm not enraged when someone "mis-ships" my ships, nope NOT AL ALL! lmao.

Yui x Kyouko otp, right? Ayano can go kiss a duck!

And Sakurako better fall off a cliff, so Himawari can find someone better!

NO WAY
Kyoko x Ayano is the real OTP ,Yui needs to back off

kokoa
Yuru Yuri discussion 02 Sep 05:46
joined Jun 7, 2019

i love how Kyoko is more mature around Ayano

Yeah. Mature, tender, and more aware of someone else's feelings and needs. This is the Kyouko who saved Ayano's little bird when they were children.

they are already girlfriends idc what they say

kokoa
Yuru Yuri discussion 01 Sep 16:23
joined Jun 7, 2019

i love how Kyoko is more mature around Ayano

joined Jun 7, 2019

How can they date when no one has asked the other? I mean, it feels like they are on the verge of popping the question, sure. But you can't date unless you ask...or that's how I think it works...has it changed since I last had a gf?

I mean, it worked for Futaribeya, so why not here.

(I will probably be held responsible if a Futaribeya argument begins here due to this comment, so I'll try to pre-empt anyone doing such to please do such in the appropriate thread and not this one, pls and thank you).

what happenned in futaribeya?:0

joined Jun 7, 2019

Imagine if Mai and Asumi finally meet again and Mai invites her to a party/date or something with her and her friends and they turn out to be all the girls she slept with
that'd be hilarious

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

i think i'll pass
i feel bad for the bf

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

Why does most of the material with bisexual tag ends up having a cheating tag.
Besides that.. I'm on the NYA team hahaha I love this mangaka.

T_T

Maybe it's because bisexual comes with the trope "I thought I was het before meeting her/him," and usually has some kind of cheating before the main character comes out to their lover and says, "oh, I realized I love this girl/boy, sorry, let's break up." I don't like it either, to be honest, and I've seen it in both GL and BL stories.

it's always like that
if it's not the lesbian who is "cured" and becomes straight,it's the straight that becomes lesbian
and yeah ik comp het is a thing but there is better ways to represent it...

joined Jun 7, 2019

once I saw a meme that said "lesbians trying not to move in together after the second date" and a photo of a boy with veins marked on his head
and after reading this, makes a lot of sense lol

joined Jun 7, 2019

i like when authors don't have mercy in their stories,it's just makes it better but dude this honestly made me feel so sad like i already imagine about how they couldn't be together because of the homophobia,etc and i get emotional
(also it kinda remind me of the movie:"the notebook")

joined Jun 7, 2019

What is with these delicate, slow burn stories? Where is the passion? Women kiss, women FUCK. This pure love innocence uwu stuff in yuri manga is so cringe and so unrealistic. I mean goddamn they are married and sleeping in separate rooms, kurumi is always leaving ruriko alone, like how is she okay with that?? Zero intimacy, zero acting like a couple at all. I just feel like love between women is so misrepresented in manga sometimes, as if it’s somehow less than. Anyways, apologies, end of rant

You think this is slow burn!? Talk to me after you read 35 chapters of a series and they are still using lines like "But we're both girls" or asking things like "Is there someone you like".

Read Lily from YY or Oujo-sama Nante Irenai before talking about slow burn for 10/15 chapters.

Oh man, Lily. Only took 500 chapters lol.

AT LEAST THEY KISSED AND DID STUFF AFTER STARTING DATING HAVE YOU READ ADACHI TO SHIMAMURA???THEIR MOST INTIMANT MOMENT THAT THEY HAD WAS A KISS IN THE F O R E H E A D

last edited at Jul 24, 2021 7:45PM

joined Jun 7, 2019

yoru literally was a decent person and she was treated like a "bad guy" or something lol
also Aya is still a teenager and Sei an adult who took advantage of her,let's not forget that
tbh the best would be if they break up but that probably won't happen so i hope that they become at least healthier

joined Jun 7, 2019

That felt like one of those "no homo...right" moments.

Not gonna lie, I think this would be kind of a weird conversation even if you were dating.
"I regularly imagine having organs that I don't, and what it would be like to have someone lick them."

i mean,i'm not trans or something but having a dick woud be nice
imagine all the posibilities
going to the bathroom STANDING UP

kokoa
School Zone discussion 03 Jul 12:17
joined Jun 7, 2019

i need more tsubaki x piyo

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

So she wants to be #1 to keep the scholarship and stay at the school? I mean, that’s fine justification imo, even if the blackmailing was kinda yikes. Ngl I kinda feel bad for her... I find Reiko’s character pretty awful (she seems pretty narcissistic, petty, and a bit of a pervert) so while I hope the two work things out (like a win-win), I would be pretty upset if it was a win-lose, with Serina losing out.

well the blackmailing part seems kinda fair,she is a underage girl having sex for money with older women so that's definitely something you should tell to her parents or the school
and she didn't for something like sex,she asked for her to give up on the first place lol
debatable

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

So she wants to be #1 to keep the scholarship and stay at the school? I mean, that’s fine justification imo, even if the blackmailing was kinda yikes. Ngl I kinda feel bad for her... I find Reiko’s character pretty awful (she seems pretty narcissistic, petty, and a bit of a pervert) so while I hope the two work things out (like a win-win), I would be pretty upset if it was a win-lose, with Serina losing out.

well the blackmailing part seems kinda fair,she is a underage girl having sex for money with older women so that's definitely something you should tell to her parents or the school
and she didn't for something like sex,she asked for her to give up on the first place lol
debatable

kokoa
Opapagoto discussion 21 Jun 03:57
joined Jun 7, 2019

Well... it's complete. I personally find it quite interesting how a lot of readers here regard this series fondly when for me it was overall quite flat in terms of characters (bloated cast leading to one-note side characters) and plot (yes, I know it was axed causing many of the introduced plot threads like the student council to be never addressed but the early chapters still to me lacked good direction). Yes, the interactions between the two leads are good (which I feel like is the main draw for many readers here) but not so much better than any other of the many wholesome series hosted here, making it a bit of a dime a dozen series for me.

I would appreciate any replies from anyone who can tell me what the biggest draw for them was for this series.
Because it is not really a manga to analyze, it is a fun manga that keeps you entertained most of the time and you can read easily, something simple, it is like seeing a cartoon for children you enjoy it and you do not think much about why. characters are nice and each one has its own remarkable personality, the plot is unusual but has its appeal (something like heteronormative but with gays? two girls and their days with their family? give me 20), the relationship and chemistry between the characters is good, the protagonist has a different personality than most of the female protagonists of a romance, the drawing style is nice, etc. I think that the development could have been compensated if it had had more chapters but overall it was a good manga, without a lot of dramas or twists, at its own pace

kokoa
Opapagoto discussion 18 Jun 00:29
joined Jun 7, 2019

the way
the way this should've been longer

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

i didn't expect to like abe x senpai that much
"nobody badmouths my girl" that was so cute <33
also,i love how our mains are getting more comfortable with each other You can see how they are more affectionate and how someone as shy as Chidori is making progress, I really like this couple, especially their communication, they talk things directly and solve them together not too much drama and that's a lot for two teenagers(even when their fights are cute)

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

i didn't expect to like abe x senpai that much
"nobody badmouths my girl" that was so cute <33
also,i love how our mains are getting more comfortable with each other You can see how they are more affectionate and how someone as shy as Chidori is making progress, I really like this couple, especially their communication, they talk things directly and solve them together not too much drama and that's a lot for two teenagers(even when their fights are cute)