Forum › Posts by cakeEnthusiast

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I was watching a crime documentary before reading this and my first thought when she was missing for 7 years was she got mu-

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019
Xunyuyuyu-1645783097907224585-img1

Holy smokes this one is great

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

A slap felt like a bit much, it wasn't even a kiss on the lips was it? Looked like a kiss on the cheek to me.

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Ending was satisfying enough for me, still a shame it had to be rushed

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I enjoyed it, a lot

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

uh
that was differently different

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Next chapter the last? NOoo it can't be!

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

In other news, how did I never notice this series before today?

Asking myself the same thing, how did I miss this for over a year

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

(Mai's mother, if I had to guess. What if it turns out that the woman is a widow or a single parent and dear onee-san gets the fourth corner in her triangle.......)

I kind of want this

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I already liked how this manga started, now I love it

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Eacb chapter is a reminder I need to dig into the novel asap

I feel you, I have up to vol 5 and am only half way through vol 1. gotta get reading!

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

messed up but I didn't hate it

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

the title isn't long enough tbh

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

It's always a good day when a new chapter of t his series gets dropped

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019
101321206_p0

@livingice they really did, it was amazing

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

This manga brings me nothing but disgust and disdain. It's a story revolving around an adult being attracted to a 10 year old, but it's loosely "justified" for some reason because she has the big booba. It's just as bullshit as the "I'm actually 3000 years old I just look like a child" excuse. You're all pedophiles. Adults being attracted to 10 year olds is fucked no matter how they look.

Uh...calling everyone that reads this manga a pedo is kind of a streeeetch. I read this manga and am in no way attracted to children. It's fiction it's not real, they're drawings. However when I've come across news of someone irl that took advantage of a child/children it makes me furious because that's an actual living being, it's reality and a kid shouldn't have to go through that ever.

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

oh SNAP can't wait to see how this is going to go down

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

This girl...

![]

![]

![]

my heart can't take it

last edited at Jul 19, 2022 3:50PM

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Lol I crack my shit with that scaring the cat part lol
that and the end got me laughing

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

holy shyt I was not expecting what happened in the middleish

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Art is amazing not sure how I feel about the fetish but I’ll probably keep checking it out

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

wouldn't it be so funny if all the girls chasing mc ended up with someone else at the end and mc stays single

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

The panels going from her mom being in denial of her being gay to the 2 of them making out in the classroom lmao

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Well shyt that caught me off guard. Guess I was never meant to stop being creeped out by those dolls ever in my life. Even when I see them in a store I keep my distance.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Wow, the quality of the translation took a serious nosedive for this chapter. This is basically incomprehensible.

It's been pretty bad for a while, but I agree, this chapter it was quite off putting and hard to follow.

How so? I know Windyfall has occasionally had some pretty questionable releases, but I saw nothing wrong with this particular chapter where the quality of its English was concerned...

I think the vocabulary? I can see how someone with less exp in EN might be having trouble following this chapter.
For me it felt kind of awkward that they just started using that vocabulary all of a sudden.

last edited at Jun 5, 2022 7:52PM