Forum › Posts by JohnnyCanuck

JohnnyCanuck
Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

is there like any context for this? or is this like a metal gear solid moment where its just dissociative disorder

joined Jan 27, 2019

the Ol' classic mexican stand stand off

joined Jan 27, 2019

dude at first i thought it was just gonna be a softcore-kinky-episodical manga but the fact that now they've been exposed by an unknown person who clearly knows them personally, shifted this into a drama. its gonna be cool finally seeing a kind of plot on figuring out who it was.

joined Jan 27, 2019

as much as i love the Military school theme those uniforms are way out of order, you've got a stunning proper and flush formal on the top adorned by a feminine ribbon and then just a long thin tennis skirt on the bottom, woulda been better if the dress top was a bit longer and ditched the skirt, I dunno kinda more like owari seraph's uniform designs because the tops and bottoms are integrated, it works as both a sort of skirt for the female soldiers and a bit more coverage for male soldiers,(who just ended up wearing formal pants) and right off the bat smooths out the character design. i can never unsee the tennis skirt it just ruins the setting for me i guess, great manga tho.

joined Jan 27, 2019

if you look closely at the ending panel you can see both of them are actually blushing

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

welp shit i read it in the wrong order and started with the last chapter

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

damnit i really like the art style in this one but its getting released so slowly

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

i swear to god the ladybug badge is an actual freaking jojo reference, though it'd make more sense if she returned to Japan from Italy instead of America

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

well shit, really didn't expect it all to go down like this

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

HELL YEAHHH ITS NOT THE END

JohnnyCanuck
Suito-to! discussion 27 May 21:42
joined Jan 27, 2019

at first i thought the yuri tag was misplaced but damn am i glad i was wrong

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

holy shit guys, his expression tells us that he’s literally heard of this transgender thing just now, he’s probably making connections to how it “might” fit into his situation and hence why hes shocked but tbh i dunno i mean he did do it for attention on social media but maybe overtime he became more familiar with it?

joined Jan 27, 2019

It's been 10 years since the Skywall incident caused by the Pandora Box discovered on Mars.

dude what reference is this from? i doubt its from the manga

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

Shamone

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

forgot what its called but you know when a kid gets bored playing with a toy and they see another kid playing with it, seemingly having more fun with it, they want that toy back. i forgot what its called but im pretty sure the kids who do that tend to harbour "materialistic" ideals as in to see worth in something that's validated by others rather than oneself, probs some more backstory to why Mogu is the person he/she(because it wasn't specified) is today.

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

it do be like that

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

if you think thats bad wait till she gives a summary on "Waiting for Godot"

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

holy crap this really reminds me of that one nicholas cage movie where he goes into the future and meets his supposed "future family" i forgot what movie it was (and no it wasn't "Next" it was more of a drama than a crappy action thriller)

JohnnyCanuck
Boku To discussion 28 Mar 15:13
joined Jan 27, 2019

man i like keeping an open mind to this stuff even if this isnt quite the site you’d expect to find it in, but damn bro im high key uncomfortable with this. damn even prunus girl was hard to read but the story made up for it. (just my opinion)

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

Literally Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

Chapter 11 Page 17 if you look closely you can see Hima refers to the one who confessed as a "she" and that's gotta be why Momoka looks shocked cuz she thought it was a guy, but found out it was infact a girl all along! (just a minor detail)

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

I guess her teacher was more of a Biathlon athlete and maybe did some PMC weapon instructor work with those skills, what i've always liked about this manga was just how really apathetic they are when there's dead bodies and shit (like that one cleaner)

joined Jan 27, 2019

Dude that actually tugged freaking heart strings like you could actually high key feel that love between them, legit i've read a shit ton of yuri none have done it as good as this

joined Jan 27, 2019

nothin like watching gay sex with the homies amirite

JohnnyCanuck
joined Jan 27, 2019

what a freaking journey