Forum › Posts by GreenTomato

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

Holy fuck how did i miss this

This is awesome here i am crying my ass off at 1 am

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

The author's intent is fair, but how should they have better presented it to avoid offense?

The author doesn't need to present it better. People were simply expressing how they felt about the story and why. That should have been the end of it.

With my second comment i agreed on that

I think it's fine to show characters having certain beliefs that come from their experiences with hetero normative society

As long as those are not authors real thoughts it's fine

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

some cute stuff owo
even though some words did sting abit as a transbian

Not a transbian but i know exactly the lines you're talking about, they made me cringe too

I hate how gender is associated with sex

Gender and Sex Characteristics are very much involved in sexual orientation, attraction and acts. Not absolutely, but they are still important.

What I see is an intolerance to women and their own relationships, attractions, and wants. Why is it a slight, why is it a harm, that lesbian women and women in general want, at least for some minutes while they have sex or change their clothes, to be without male involvement to some degree?

I can understand where some of the slight and some of the pain can come from, but what causes that is not happening in these specific stories.

Why can't women, even for a second, want a space and bodily autonomy without male to some degree? People have a right to say no to what they don't want in their sex, relationships, bodies, and other private spaces. That is all they meant by "No Boys Allowed".

The female characters are literally hurt by the implication that they can't have those things without male involvement or definition to some degree. Asserting Trans this way is no different.

Why is the author accused as being potentially thoughtless of Transgender when they are writing stories about girls and women lesbian that show no indication of being Trans?

Don't be transphobic.

Is it really that hard?, do you really need to write an essay on how you see trans women as men?

It's just so tiring man

last edited at Dec 13, 2022 5:27PM

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

some cute stuff owo

Not a transbian but i know exactly the lines you're talking about they made me cringe too

iI hate how gender is associated with sex

But also in a lot of these one shots you see main characters still have to put up and cope with hetero normative society so i guess it's not surprising they have a certain perception of gender and sex and are still figuring things out

I myself used to feel exactly like those girls in the changing room oneshot even after i came out as lesbian and was all for pride and lgbtq+ folks expressing themselves even though, deep inside i was still confused and uneducated on a lot of issues

last edited at Dec 13, 2022 4:55PM

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

some cute stuff owo

Not a transbian but i know exactly the lines you're talking about, they made me cringe too

I hate how gender is associated with sex

last edited at Dec 13, 2022 4:55PM

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

Comfy read

joined Dec 30, 2018

As of this comic getting dropped the WILLOW - Coping Mechanism (visuals) video has 73k views. Curious how high it'll get now.

75 a of right now

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018
A9bmdrz

Awww

joined Dec 30, 2018

Looks nice

GreenTomato
Kill Switch discussion 17 Nov 16:58
joined Dec 30, 2018

Wait has this finished already? Or am I thinking of another webtoon?

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

That was an enjoyable read

joined Dec 30, 2018

Ah yes Radiohead im sure nobody else knows who they are

Jokes aside im loving this series so much

On one side i want it to end already and on the other i know I'll be saf once it ends

joined Dec 30, 2018

Fuck volume 7 was so good

I genuinely don't know whether i want them to go back together or go seprerate ways now

joined Dec 30, 2018

Cute and sweet

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

does this count as yaoi

We will see, depends on what characters wil come out as and how they end up interacting with each other

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

Everything BreadBunny said in the post above is spot on, Satsuki is dealing with a lot of feelings that are coming into conflict with each other and he’s gonna need some time and space to sort through them.

From the college scene it seems like Rika is straight (ie he was paying a lot of attention to that girl from his class) so I’m thinking we probably won’t end up with a BL turn

Attraction and sexual orientation is fluid so anything could happen tbh

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

This looks so good

Excited to see the story progress!

joined Dec 30, 2018

I feel the story is a bit cringy/cliché now

This is the most unique series that's weekly updated that we got recently

Dunno what you on

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

I love the hunters brows

More of that pls

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised to see the story show the mother in a sympathetic light despite her problematic mindset. The way to bring understanding to the world is not by rejecting the ignorant, but to educate them and give them time, after all.

I'm definitely reading hints that Satsuki is feelings things for the protag (name forgotten, it's a new series so sue me!) but it's too early to tell if it's platonic or romantic. It's also too early to tell if it's "attraction" to protag's "female self" or him in general, so there's potential for a conflict brewing in the far distance if the author chooses to go there.

Oh, and a japanese father figure who's traditional but also a fantastic fellow! Those are rare and far between, I should go buy a lottery ticket...

“Fuck you lady we’re not friends”

“I’m trans”

“Ok fuck you dude we’re not friends”

The literal definition of "Respectfully, fuck you."

Reminds me of that one deltarune meme with Susie that goes like

Inspiring, a bully using the right pronouns while beating the shit out of the student

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

All of this reminds me of telling my mother i was confident i had adhd she had pretty much the same reaction

Never coming out more than i already have absolutely fuck that experience

last edited at Oct 11, 2022 3:34PM

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

Loving this so far!

GreenTomato
AmeSame discussion 11 Oct 12:18
joined Dec 30, 2018

The art is very nice

Love how expressive these characters are drawn

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

THIS DOUJIN REALLY LOOKS LIKE THIS ONE (from Takano Saku) — https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/in_spring_in_summer_in_autumn_in_winter_always_with_you
Some scenes really looks the same. Even the dialogue is almost the same. Especially the “make love scene”. Is it a reference?

Im impressed at how you found this out

Looking at it side by side the sex scenes are really similar but it's also incredibly generic

joined Dec 30, 2018

Unique and cute art style