Forum › Posts by Ichigo69

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Kinda fitting this came up RIGHT AFTER the characters expressed interest in exactly this. Also, “Yuutrients”? Please go to jail.

侑成分が全然足りない
Please tell me if you can come up with a better line, because that's pretty much what she's saying.It was also quite clever.

Ichigo69
Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

End of chapter summary said:

Overly conscious of each other. Their brains can't keep up with their hearts.

You mean their brains can't keep up with their raging hormones.

Ichigo69
Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

This is one long-ass lewding

Don't worry. It keeps on going. ^__^

Ichigo69
Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Sorry for the low quality scans. The ones on Sad Panda are the only ones we could find.

Ichigo69
Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Yuri-ism dropped this because the translator got bored with it. /u/ translations picked it up. Chap 12 should be up within the next few days.

Ichigo69
Hidden discussion 24 Jun 22:40
Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

The author said on his pixiv that there will be another part, but not immediately

Susho - Author
Thank you! I will be some time until next manga cuz I have a couple of SFW projects but the second part will come for sure!

Ichigo69
1 x ½ discussion 22 Jun 14:35
Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

i seriously hope that this manga isn't gonna end with them being a couple. Please author =_="
Let the kid grow up and moving forward, this relatetionship is so gross and unhealthy urkkk

You might not want to follow this series anymore, especially after what Taiyaki said on her twitter a couple of weeks back

https://twitter.com/tiyk66/status/1135754820638236673

This is a reply she made to somebody who commented on her tweet of Mahiru and Yozora (from Aikatsu Stars) basically saying Asuka and Ayako are going to fuck sometime in the near future.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Okay, question. In Ch 2, when it's December and she's talking about how cold it is, why is the air conditioner on? Shouldn't it be the heater?
@sneikkimies What's going on there at the beginning?

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Nobody knows what the "Fashion C" is?

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

FC, fashion C? What's C?

Yeah, I'm missing something here. What does the C stand for? (I'm probably going to kick myself for not knowing this when somebody answers...)

Ichigo69
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Apr 21:05
Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

I guess Show got tired of drawing loli hentai manga again. Hopefully he doesn't fuck this one up somehow like he did to Prism.

Also, why do people who don't like something feel they have to go into the forums and comment on the fact that they don't like it. Seriously, if you read something and don't like it, Just close the tab and go on to something else,. Literally nobody else besides you cares that you don't like the manga. It contributes absolutely NOTHING productive to the discussion. This is a forum and not your personal blog.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Chap 17 is fucking brilliant! I lost it at the TL Note on p. 3

Ichigo69
Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

the bi woman missed dicks so she went out to find em ,
the end .

this is why we should never trust bi women lolol

please for the love of god stop slandering bi women. that's not at all what has implied to have happened here and this nonsensical kind of hate is just toxicity at its finest. these kinds of situations can happen in any relationship regardless of orientation.

anyway it was a sad realistic read. it's something that could have been solved with communication but that can be hard for people.

Yeah, i was wondering why the hate ?

It's called bait and you all fell for it.

Ichigo69
More, More discussion 04 Mar 23:46
Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Precure Splash Star.

Also, we seriously need a dorky_couple tag for manga like this.

Ichigo69
Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Are these two tied together somehow? The two mangaka.

The name kanji are different but just pronounced the same. Towa is Toma's assistant and yes, they are a couple. A friend of mine confirmed this when she talked to both of them.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

I'm straight
Sure honey. Just keep telling yourself that.

Ichigo69
Yurigurashi discussion 06 Jan 23:44
Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

We need an idiot_couple tag.

Ichigo69
Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

I-I'm not crying... You're crying...

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Spyce was created by Takahiro of Yuuki Yuuna fame. Namori only did the character designs. She MIGHT have had some input into the content, but I haven't heard about that.

last edited at Nov 22, 2018 7:48PM

Ichigo69
Changes discussion 04 Oct 23:00
Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

BTW, I'm not sure how we can tag this to show that it's Takashima Yuuna and not Yuuki Yuuna.

Damn, I'd forgotten about the feels in this doujin.

last edited at Oct 4, 2018 11:05PM

Ichigo69
Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

People, quit asking why it was cancelled. It was cancelled because Ichijinsha wasn't doing the sales it expected for Yuri Hime S. This wasn't the only series that was cancelled b/c YHS went belly up, either. Yes, SUPPOSEDLY it was continued on Ichijinsha's Cell Phone manga app, but that was behind a paywall. I don't think you can even access it anymore, but I'm not sure about that. Just chalk it up to "well, fuck...." and go on with life.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

>it's just a flesh wound
>firin' her lazors
heh

last edited at Aug 28, 2018 2:30AM

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

I had given up on this, so I went ahead and bought both tanks off of amazon.co.jp just to find out how the story progresses. Now somebody's picked it back up again. Oh well.

last edited at Aug 20, 2018 1:12AM

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

This manga is about as subtexty as Shoujo Sect. Just sayin'

Ichigo69
Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Better than Hai Furi, should say.

That's kinda like comparing apples with zombie rats.