Forum › Posts by SpencerSDH

SpencerSDH
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

This was what I'd have expected from a 2013 manga, but in the Reiwa era one expects to see actual relationships depicted in their romcoms.

laughs in literally every other popular teasing romcom like Takagi-san, Uzaki-chan and Nagatoro

Please don't lump Nagatoro in with those. Nagatoro has had steady development since the beginning and is currently approaching a possible finale (if it doesn't continue past them getting together). A lot of time has been spent on relationship progression in it.

SpencerSDH
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

It's kinda funny how obvious it is when an artist doesn't have a foot fetish

I'm confused, are you saying the artist who drew this isn't into feet? How would you know?

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Just a fun fact: while it may be true that a priest can't tell anyone about confessions, they are also not required to give absolution. They might withhold it if, for example, a confessor shows no intent of actually stopping the behavior or if someone else is being punished for it.

I believe they are also allowed to report a confession to police if it will prevent a crime from being committed (which it arguably would, in the case of a hit man who comes back every time they kill someone).

Nah, you're thinking about shrinks. Catholic priests aren't allowed to report squat shit. Even if the guy making the confession says he's with a suicide terrorist group and they're building a nuclear bomb to wipe out the city, the priest must keep mum. If the bomb eventually explodes and millions die, too bad: it was God's will.

If you ask me, the two things about the priest that seem unrealistic are: one, he has a daughter; two, he doesn't appear to understand penance.

The daughter can be explained if we assume that he's a widower who was ordained only after his child was born and his wife died... but there's NO FUCKING WAY a Catholic priest would absolve someone like a hitman, a serial murderer, without giving them a truly grueling penance.

Here, where I live, the priests usually make you say padrenuestros and avemarías as penances, and no absolution for you till you're done. I know of children who had to recite fifty padrenuestros just for picking their noses. Our lady hitman, even with a lenient confessor, should have been forced to recite nonstop padrenuestros and avemarías until next year Friday, lol.

Rasied catholic. I have no idea what this person is blathering about.

last edited at May 3, 2023 9:46PM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Akira is a Boobcel.

SpencerSDH
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Awwww. She's like a discord mod taming her sweet little kittens!

SpencerSDH
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

The bar patrons are just us.

SpencerSDH
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

They're just giving each other footjobs.

SpencerSDH
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Honestly not sure where this manga is going at this point. This arc came so far out of left field, and I'm still waiting for some kind of progress between the two of them. I mean, I'm still gonna keep reading it, but what is happening?

SpencerSDH
YuuLily discussion 31 Jan 15:32
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

There's plenty of futa on here, but I think this might be the first trans hentai on the site. It's so rare. The other Lily Hoshikawa h-doujins are pretty awful, so I'm surprised we got one at all.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Baiser reaching out of the void to grab her ass again is just so funny.

SpencerSDH
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

A NEW WILDSTYLE YURU YURI DOUJIN?! rubs hands together This is gonna be a good one.

SpencerSDH
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

why does this have the same vibes as something by the chainsaw man guy

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

SpencerSDH
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017
97879537_p0

This is super hot. Something about consensual voyeurism is really nice. It's incredibly intimate, but not romantic in the slightest. Platonic Intimacy?

last edited at Jan 5, 2023 10:33PM

SpencerSDH
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017
97879537_p0

@Bitter_Yuri_Reader. You can click that "Source" button at the top right of the page.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I lost my closest grandmother to leukemia at a young age, and I realized around two years ago that I couldn't remember her face or voice anymore. I don't cry a lot, as a 27 year old male, but I couldn't help it. It's such a scary thing, but we're capable of remembering events with what we think is such vivid detail, but with people, it's just not enough. It has to be perfect, and it's scary that it never can be, and even scarier that those memories fade with time.
Take photos and videos of the people you love. Record their voices. You'll be so much happier hearing them when they're gone, than you will when you realize you have no way to see or hear them again.

SpencerSDH
Cross Fire discussion 28 Dec 18:24
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I love this kind of edgy bullshit. Anyone have anything similar?

I mean, if you want a yuri series with gore, sex, and comedy that's actually well written, then read Murcielago.

SpencerSDH
Cross Fire discussion 28 Dec 18:19
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I distinctly remember writing this when I was 14. I was going through some stuff....

"Imma write this story where these two super hot assassin ladies get in a fight, but then they like have really crazy lesbian sex, you know? Then they become friends, but it was all a clever ruse because one of the assassins kills herself for revenge. And then the other assassin lady shoots a child because shes a badass."

That's literally all that happens in the story.
And I thought about it more. Most assassin stories don't really kill small kids, because it's just awful and makes the story miserable to read. But you gotta be EDGY to really hit hard in the feels.

last edited at Dec 28, 2022 6:22PM

SpencerSDH
Cross Fire discussion 28 Dec 18:16
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

y-... i'm... uh... dowman sayman has nothing on this one.

Dowman Sayman has a sense of humor, even when he's dealing with dark subject matter. He can get away with a lot by writing stories that don't really take themselves that seriously.
This, on the other hand, was really edgy and overly dramatic.

SpencerSDH
Cross Fire discussion 28 Dec 18:12
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

She got her revenge in the end.

Yeah, but it was stupid.

SpencerSDH
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017
Gar32drawshit-1601778593507733505-img1

BOOBA

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

This is painfully cliche. I wouldn't expect an entire series from a premise as tired as this. It feels like a complete waste of time.

SpencerSDH
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Let's take bets now on who's dead by the end.

SpencerSDH
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Sees tags: Horror, Tentacles, Prostitution, Violence
Nope! Never! Not in a million years!
Sees scanlator: Daphie's
Mmm...Okay, guess I'll give it a shot.

Thank you, that's really reassuring for me to know some people appreciate the work I put into this!

Thank you everyone who read and commented as well! ^_^

As for some commenter who got hooked on the word "man", I actually made a couple minor fixes, and that included changing panels around that word. Just so you know, the word used in JP was "otoko" and it can translate as either man or boy, and normally the burden of interpretation would be put upon you the reader, but I had to make a choice. In retrospect, I decided to change it to the word "boy", plus couple minor changes.

I think "man" is a more appropriate term. No offense to your translation, but to put it bluntly, changing it to boy throws away the entire point of his statement. He wants to make a stand for someone else, and in a young boy's eyes (I speak from personal experience), this is something that defines what a "man" is. It's a somewhat common trope. Him saying he's a boy is the same as saying he's a child. It's a given, and removes any significance the declaration has. You could change the word to "adult" and it would carry the same significance, but it would be different from the original translation.

last edited at Nov 30, 2022 10:23PM

SpencerSDH
89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

The story was kinda cute until the little boy says, "I'm a man, too. I'm going to protect you !". No child, you are like 5 years old, YOU need protection. Virilism since childhood. He could have just said, "I don't have anyone and I really like you. I'm not letting them take you." or just "I'm scared. Save me !". It's a child, why do they have to enforce the fact that the boy or like they said it "A MAN" and is going to save the monster with a female form. This is stupid.
This could have talked about a lot of things with this, the work condition of prostitute, child abuse (Lilia look like a 12 years old girl), the men who paid for sex and don't care about the situation of the prostitute and the fact they don't care about who they sleep with (again Lilia looks like a little girl and not a single man care about that at least they didn't show it, so all men in this work deserve to die, f*cking pedophile). All the PINK DISTRICT, don't add anything about the story. If Lilia only eats human to live, they are literally living people who don't have a house and sleeping outdoor. Becoming a prostitute to eat people is kinda stupid and useless.
But maybe I didn't get the second reading behind all the story. But for now it's just a story about 'A MAN' who is going to give some love to a female monster little girl prostitute who was abuse by A MAN.

Holy shit, a single word really upset you that much, huh?
The kid wanted to protect her, and voiced his desire to be seen as more of an adult. The use of the word "man" doesn't have any thematic relevance, so it's use has no bearing on the story. Calm down.
"This story was kinda cute" No it wasn't. Prostitution and murder aren't exactly "cute".
Also, please for the love of god, never tell a writer that they could have used their story to ponder the morality of real world problems. Sometimes, a story should be allowed to be a story.

TBH the work says more about itself by leaving the issues you mentioned out of the discussion. The women who accost her aren't bothered that she appears to be an underage prostitute. They're upset that she's stealing their clients. I don't know, I think that says quite a lot about the setting that the story takes place in, and adds quite a lot to the story.

"If Lilia only eats human to live, they are literally living people who don't have a house and sleeping outdoor." Yeah she should totally eat homeless people. wtf

last edited at Nov 30, 2022 9:05PM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

How often is Asumi going out?

$200/week would be $10,000 a year. What's her job again?

Nanao gives her 100,000 jpy per week for just some household work, which is llike $900 at the start of 2022 (now only $720 though). So, you know. It's really good to have a rich girl loving you.

I just use the long term 100:1 ratio for stuff like this, it's not like the exchange rate affects Japanese buying Japanese services.

The yen being way down does effect the buying of japanese goods and services though. People just have less money now. The exchange rate is a byproduct of the main problem.

This has nothing to do with yuri though, so lets try focus on the topic at hand. Mashing puss.