Forum › Posts by SyxThree

SyxThree
Image Comments 04 Aug 08:32
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
E7icfdjuyamoanx-orig

Somewhere in another dimension Kiana and Kallen are weeping, but they aren't sure why.

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Gay people are capable of just being platonic roommates with people, you know. You can be just friends with someone even if you're attracted to their gender, and that's fine.

I mean sure, in real life, but... in terms of fiction, if two characters are very close and there's any potential, people are going to want them to get together (especially if they're "unlucky in love"). It doesn't help that these two flirt constantly and make each other's hearts skip more often than newlyweds.

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

lol I was already so depressed that the finger thing didn't hit me that hard. I was just thinking "yubi yubi"

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Cute!

(Not pictured: Emilico caughing up soot afterwards)

SyxThree
Image Comments 22 Jun 09:14
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
87287060_p23

My babies! I'm glad they're still getting fanart!

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Idk I don't think I'm really into it. lt's tough to do a romance story where one of the leads isn't very likable, isn't it? The dark haired girl isn't just charmless and arrogant, she's also a total hypocrite. Then again this is the same problem I have with a lot of BL, so it must be a dynamic that a lot of people like.

last edited at Jun 22, 2021 5:48AM

SyxThree
Ramen Wars discussion 02 Jun 04:51
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Tbh when they started attacking the civilans I switched to rooting for the ramens lol

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

She's so cute, let her eat fries! (Can ghosts eat fries...?)

SyxThree
Misaki discussion 18 Jan 07:50
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

lol things are going to get a little awkward, aren't they?

SyxThree
Image Comments 13 Jan 06:03
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
86219510_p0

But that used Asacoco needle... lol

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Aaahh I was so starved for FutaKao, thank you for this delicious meal!!! Their dynamic really is the best and most interesting, in my opinion!

SyxThree
Image Comments 06 Jan 11:13
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
Eqlibtsuyair3v4-orig

^ Within Hololive each member only has one actress, and vice versa.

I wonder what Gura is praying for with that smug expression lol

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Mm, plenty of manga use some form of coerced relationship for either drama or a gag, but I guess this just doesn't really feel like either to me? Like, it's not wacky enough to be funny, it isn't cute, and there isn't really any drama, so it's kind of just an abusive employer. I think that's why it got a lot of blowback here.

last edited at Dec 31, 2020 7:48PM

SyxThree
#175160# discussion 25 Dec 22:07
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

So sweet, I love it!!

SyxThree
Image Comments 08 Dec 00:49
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
86146299_p0

idk, Iofi was Moona's wingman for that whole stream, wasn't she?

SyxThree
Image Comments 08 Dec 00:40
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
Eogddukvqaalryu-orig

I think I may be missing something, but can I ask why it is tagged as Vocaloid?

SyxThree
Image Comments 03 Dec 03:06
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
85962859_p0

Moona may think she's at a disadvantage because she can't speak fluent Japanese, but smashing through the language barrier has only made their teetee more powerful.

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Thinking that their love might not be real because of being catulus is a very strange dilemma to pull out at the eleventh hour. Unless I'm misunderstanding, it only means that there is a higher rate of sexual/romantic preference towards women, not an indiscriminate attraction towards all of them. If we followed that to its natural conclusion, straight people's love isn't real either because humans are typically wired to have that preference.

SyxThree
Image Comments 22 Nov 20:03
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
Eno0ie0vqaiw2es-orig

Kiara said that's how phoenixes mate, but... do phoenix-people lay eggs?

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Nya-chan posted:

I don't know. I think Yumimi is always kinda an ass to Nononon.

Constantly teasing her and telling her "just kidding".

I feel the same

I don't necessarily dislike characters that tease, but match that constant "haha just kidding" with an insecure character that will already bend over backwards to convince herself nobody could be interested in her and it is SO FRUSTRATING! Even so, I wish them the best, at least for Nononon's sake lol

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Poor Sora, let her shoot up on Asacoco!

SyxThree
Image Comments 11 Nov 11:14
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
Elpwtlquuae5md5-orig

It's a very good drawing, but I can't help laughing when I remember that this is the same Nene whose idea of an "adult romance" is iCarly and Victorious

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I need to update myself on these vtubers, because I feel like I'm missing out on some subtlety here.

The English is a little rough, but the idea is that one of them is a phoenix (Kiara) and the other is a grim reaper (Calliope). Since they're a relatively popular ship (due to Kiara's endless flirting), fan artists naturally capitalize on the inherent drama/comedy of a relationship between a grim reaper and a being who never stays dead.

SyxThree
Image Comments 11 Nov 03:51
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
85524069_p0

Based on just the anime so far, Saya is openly thirsty (especially when she can't lie) but it definitely seems like a one sided thing. I'd still recommend the anime though.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Stop is stop, this is just rape, this is a fucked up logic in some dumb Manga like "yeah I say no but yes in reality", this is bullshit no is no.

I agree with you if someone uses that logic against someone else whose intention they aren't actually sure about. But in cases like what's depicted in the manga, that's what safe words are for. This is a couple that obviously know each other's boundaries well enough that this is just part of their sexual relationship.

(Well... within the context of the manga, since I have no idea about what those two do in private irl, wow that is weird to type)

last edited at Nov 3, 2020 12:09PM