Forum › Posts by snowangel526

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I like that this shed light on how the princess wasn't as naive as we expected. She knew whut up.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Wow this is definitely a very interesting premise. Thank you for the TL notes as well!

snowangel526
Asako discussion 18 May 04:29
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

First chapter and I saw that he's 11... she's definitely way too old to pull that shit, but I'll withhold my judgement because of the author.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I hope there is a reason why both of the parents are blonde but the child turned out to be black and blue hair

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

My happy ending is Yuni being by her miserable self

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Takkun was definitely a GOAT boyfriend back then. I wish most men were like him.

snowangel526
Citrus + discussion 21 Dec 14:40
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I wonder if the story is being stretched far too long now with more silly conflicts. I kind of want to see their life together after high school more.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

The ending is gold, thank you for the translation!

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

It has been a long time that I've been this surprise. The story is really nice, the characters are well developed and I love how she did not treat Ms. Prostitute as less than human. I enjoy the rigid and earnest soldier with flirty emotionally unstable prostitute pairing as well.

last edited at Dec 20, 2022 4:06AM

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Damn I'm an even harder team Mimei after this relevation. I wonder if Mimei is still somewhat not over their past relationship, hence she talked about Kasane storm into someone life and becoming irreplaceable, then just dipped out.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I quite liked the first chapter, but I can't deal with the OL in the second chapter. The fact that she got saved by the girl and given a chance to work with her without the stress of that office life and a good salary, yet she's still teetering on whether or not she should betray the girl just because she want to get back to the same shitty job that she hates?
I'm just not cool with the "biting the hands that feed you"

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Sequel to Cigarettes Kiss and Refrain Kiss. So short, but I love this pairing so much

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVdOmhXxAdiQGGyodldXwU-pxD2Uw8rCW
Someone posted videos of the translated manhua up to chapter 8

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Despite all the controversy, I tend to appreciate the het story posted by Dynasty. This one is the same. I love the fluff and the relationship between the boy and the woman. Not sure about them falling in love (at least till he's of age), but I like that they unknowingly supported one another. I also hate Asian culture in general that put emphasis on a woman needing to be "cute" to be love. At the same time maybe it's just a synonym of what they really meant, which is the protagonist lacks of vulnerability and it's seen as a way to wall herself.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I thought the main character was a dude for the longest time, until the page where she said she hates wearing heel.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

It can get confusing to read if you dont understand the Chinese cultures and some of the usual term. This story is a famous novel in jjwxc, one of the biggest novel site in China. It won a big award on there as well. This is usually rare for novel and it's extremely rare for a yuri novel to win as well.
The manhua is kinda underwhelming vs the novel, but the story is very solid. If they stay true to the novel, then you'll love the relationship between the two main characters.
The amount of tears and laughs I had for this novel is quite a lot. The one thing I was really disappointed by is Feng Yu character portrait. I expected her to be less childish looking, more like a sporty sunny side-up egg.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Feel bad for the dude. If you're gonna be marrying someone and you're not being physically forced to stay with them break up instead of cheating. Don't put your partner through it, have respect for them and yourself.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

There's more to it than just some onee-sama harem.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Here I thought a lot of people would find this funny and cute, but Dynasty justice warriors strike again and ruin the party for everyone. Thank you to the translator and editor this one shot was great.

snowangel526
Null Hug discussion 29 Dec 02:10
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Hah that was fun

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I'm convinced they're all Nadeshiko's girlfriends.

snowangel526
Lily Marble discussion 11 Aug 04:43
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I think everything ended as it supposed to be. Nozomi and Miyu was never meant to be, we never saw Nozomi being interested in Miyu, it was one sided from the start.

Same with the other het girl. It started out as a fun way to cope with her then bf being a married man, it ended with her looking at their relationship as just fun and friendly. I dont think she gave romantic indications for the other girl. So not really disappointed, ended well in my book.

last edited at Aug 11, 2020 4:44AM

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I hope that might fix some of the server issues y'all been having.

snowangel526
Yuru Yuri discussion 20 Jul 01:25
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Namori is collecting ships like it's a new pokemon.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Reading a yuri story, but I actually wouldn't mind if Tsuruta ends up with Miwa. Getting sick of Saeko shits. At least Tsuruta seems like a nice guy. He always got Miwa's back and get her off a tight spot. The dude genuinely cares for Miwa.

Except that Miwa is squarely a lesbian? And Tsuruta literally knows this, which makes his continued crush on her all the more sad and pathetic.

"Pathetic", he can't help it if he likes someone. If this was a girl having a crush on a girl she knew was straight you all would be in tears cheering her on.

This. If it was a straight girl it's all cheered on, I know this is a yuri community, just feel bad for the guy. If Miwa was bi I'd totally root for him than Saeko. The girl lacks communication and got major issue she's not working out.

Also I'm not denying Miwa is a lesbian, just to answer one of the post below, I just said I wouldn't mind, if by chance Miwa turned out to be bi (which won't happen).

last edited at Jul 16, 2020 4:06PM