Forum › Posts by KizuRai

KizuRai
Child Sweet discussion 24 Dec 10:52
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

The characters strangely reminded me of Prism..

In any case, I was so confused, was it all a dream? Or was it not and and she thought it was all a dream but they actually did it. The sleepover, then the dream, then the sudden cut to her sleeping by herself really threw me off and made me think it might be reality.

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Wait... who??? I feel like I missed something

EDIT: nvm found the person in chapter 3

last edited at Dec 24, 2015 10:25AM

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

"To be continued in June"

...Which June????

KizuRai
Their Story discussion 22 Dec 18:30
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Ahaha
as someone that actively pursued my current girlfriend for 3 years, confessed, then got rejected, only for her to go "We'll give it a try" a year later, this hits really close to home.
Also god, if it weren't for tumblr I seriously would not have known there was a new release ;_;

It sucks though, you really have to outright say "I like you, as in, I want you as my girlfriend. Please, don't throw me under 'best friend' and just leave me there." because it's so hard with girls. It's super hard to get out of the friendzone. I commend Sung Jing for staying with her and having them talk it out. Good foresight on her part because Qiu Tong would've definitely avoided her. We all known they're gonna get together at one point though xD

I don't even know what to put under spoilers now, feels like everything can be a spoiler o.o

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 6:31PM

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

God I'm hungry.
Reading this in the middle of the night was such a bad idea, each chapter was like a new method of torture.

KizuRai
Image Comments 19 Dec 03:13
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
53464494_p2

Awwwww Ruby standing on her toes in the middle one >///< so adorable
I want White Rose to be canon damnit!

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Nevri

venom

so what will happen if they made out? sounds dizzying.

Their bodies will merge.

Merging trough a kiss? I have seen that before and the result is beautiful, and then it becomes a titan...

The way you define making out terrifies me, for the record lol.

Oh what the fuck that was terrifying
Anyhow this chapter was funny, I'm glad it's meeting expectations

Holy Jesus o.o cannot unsee!

last edited at Dec 13, 2015 4:32AM

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Took me a whole minute to remember what this was based off of.
And between the brother manipulates sister, kidnapping, and the getting stuck in a different world thing, I'm not quite sure where this doujin fits in, but if you just think of it as some sort of spin-off I suppose it's okay.
Though it's still a little messed up and gives me a creepy feeling like in the anime..

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Ichinose is so boob crazy xD I love it lol
When I saw her eyes the first time though (on the first page first chapter) I thought her eyes were mosaic-ed for some reason o.O they look pixelated or censored haha

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh?!
I don't like where this is going o.O

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Okay so, anybody else confused about the dialogue?
Like it would make sense in one section and then the next line would throw me off. When it came to the part where she confronted the manager I had absolutely ZERO idea on what was going on except that there was blackmail o.o
Oh and the manager has a queen complex

In any case, HOLY SHI--- did she friggin kill off Shio's family!?

KizuRai
Image Comments 03 Dec 07:31
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
53638101_p0

:: notices controller ::
Oh what!! Maki has a PS4 already yet I don't T_T
Also, Nico is tiiiny xD

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

This was great, ironically this is the only pairing in yuruyuri that doesn't feel that awkward for me xD

last edited at Dec 1, 2015 9:58PM

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oral barriers (or dental dams as their most known as) are simple pieces of latex or plastic used to cover the genital areas while performing oral sex, both anal and vaginal. clear plastic ones are the nicest cause you can see what you're doing and if you put some water based lube in between the skin and the dam it feels almost as good as direct contact. You can get them from medical supply stores or queer friendly sex shops, or you can make your own by cutting the tip off a condom and slitting it open, forming a square of easy to use pre lubed latex. I've tried using siran wrap (clear kitchen wrap) before but honestly it's such a pain in the ass i don't recommend it, it sticks to everything and sucks to deal with.

Related : http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sisterism_ch14#16

I just knew what that link was referring to even before clicking the link xD Then I laughed anyway because you just can't not laugh with that image

Also wow, how did we get to safe sex to prostitution to enjou kosai to... Age of Consent for Canada LOL
Even though I'm Canadian, I've never actually read it haha

On track comment: Can't wait for the next chapter? I'm interested to see where it's going, will it be a happy ending or will it be sad?

last edited at Dec 1, 2015 2:43AM

KizuRai
IF discussion 26 Nov 06:43
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

who???

I was wondering if it would be sex bordering on rape but then somewhere down the line it became consensual, and then turns out whoops! All a dream haha

last edited at Nov 26, 2015 6:44AM

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oh these are great!
Whoever drew these is amazing xD Always good to have more HayatexBlade stuff

KizuRai
Marking discussion 24 Nov 06:45
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

This had the right amount of angst xD

KizuRai
Image Comments 23 Nov 21:27
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
De77200a521a4746723ece13ea8aa4c0

Woo~!
Definitely my favourite pairing of all time!

KizuRai
Their Story discussion 13 Nov 17:31
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

AAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:: heart is confused and doesn't know whether to stop or beat furiously ::

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

What happened to chapter 35?

Right there, between chapter 34 and 36.

This made me laugh way more than the actual new chapter, something is seriously wrong with Sakura Trick now

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I'm actually surprised that a manga that focuses more on sex such as this one would have a couple that's sweet to each other.
I really like it and it makes me want to know more about the characters and want more chapters

KizuRai
Pain discussion 06 Nov 18:27
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I will never understand why there's so little KumiRei here in Dynasty Scans

I second that. I'm just waiting for the day for this site to be overflowing with KumiRei

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

MUCH YES. To all KumiRei's

KizuRai
Their Story discussion 31 Oct 02:04
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

God that bra strap moment nearly had me burst out laughing in the middle of work.

KizuRai
Their Story discussion 17 Oct 05:46
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Ok seriously. Why this become the yaoi manga? I feel so trolled.

There's yaoi?