joined Apr 20, 2013
73459060_p0

Someone has grown up :))) nice

Serenata
Image Comments 21 Jan 10:23
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Enpwnnkxyaamlpp-orig

Come on trigger... deliver something like this at least once!

Serenata
VAMPEERZ discussion 20 Jan 12:44
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

No one's talking about the girl who lost her hamburger and the psychological damage that it will cause

last edited at Jan 20, 2020 12:44PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Komi028 posted:

This panel got me.

Me too, and she's like about to take out her guns and attack xD but yeah super nice start! any yuri with a boobs sandwich at the end becomes a masterpiece in my book!

last edited at Jan 20, 2020 9:16AM

Serenata
Citrus + discussion 20 Jan 09:00
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"Love between girls is impossible"

Where were you when yuri was kill? :'(

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Goggled Anon posted:

There is one mystery that'll need to be solved in the chapters yet to come. Why the first time didn't count as a box getting checked off on the contract.

That’s the deposit to summon up the contract.

Those sound like some kinky Yu-Gi-Oh house rules.

I want to see a scene like "Wow this count as two days" hahahaha and imagine what they did

Serenata
VAMPEERZ discussion 20 Jan 08:38
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Norainhere posted:

This was a amazing chapter. I enjoyed every bit of it. Khara should really get her own gf.

Definitely agree (no, Sakuya does not count)

Why? it would be so wholesome <3

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

KangaNoodles posted:

If they really are going to have sex in the manga, I bet that it will be in the Karaoke

..... they were closer to sex in the karaoke in the first few chapters....... Where'd the ecchi go? I wanna know!

Nao is absorbing everything until the day she walks around naked in school hours

Serenata
Image Comments 19 Jan 18:52
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
75914382_p0

Ucchi's dreams look like this

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Arckuno posted:

By the way, check this fanart https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78996651 is from the artist who made that crazy Ucchi doujin

I'm honestly surprised nobody has translated their Emily doujin. It's even crazier and more deranged than their other one.

I left a link to read it in the third page of this thread, but yeah I wonder why didn't get it here in dynasty

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lol... So this is how yuri was "back in the day" huh? At first I thought "lol is like Hanesaki don't become an otaku!" maybe this inspired that xDD

But there were some really wrong or weird stuff with this, like how all the otakus were super ugly, fat and pathetic and the "handsome" guy was like 30yo IN HIGHSCHOOL ...and the structure... Like, half of the manga makes you think you're reading something normal and then BANG HENTAI hahaha, oh well, let's just say it was interesting !

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Chie... you're really underestimating yourself, so thank you Ai for saying the right words! that was like sugar but directly to my brain xD

On the other side, Airi, I think you need to hide her camera and go for a frontal attack!

I'm so glad to see updates XD

last edited at Jan 19, 2020 4:50PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blastaar posted:

Big twist! the one who regrets it is actually the landlady, that was a nice chapter overall

and Kozuka is becoming gayer and gayer, it won't be long before she notices "how long her eyelashes are" and other substitutes for cheching a girl out that they use in manga, maybe even a "she smells so nice". and once that happens it's an express train to yuritown

We’ve already had “her hair is so smooth” and “she smells nice” in Chapter 3.1, and “her lips are so soft” in 6.1.

Kozuka has arrived at the last stop—she just hasn’t realized it yet.

The last stop is "W-Wait, if you keep touching me there I will--- kyaaaaaaa"

They even went through hand-holding prefecture already

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oooh so then, we'll get more sooner than expected? that's great imo! I miss the manga club activities !!
thanks for your continuous hard work!

Serenata
New Nanoha project! 19 Jan 13:50
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I haven't seen the last 2 movies yet ( didn't want to watch the second without having the third...fuck cliffhangers hahaha).... Also, yeah I'm curious, what's wrong with the new manga?

Love live is also making a new project... is not the upcoming anime so maybe a fourth band?

last edited at Jan 19, 2020 1:51PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

NaruZombie posted:

Big twist! the one who regrets it is actually the landlady, that was a nice chapter overall

and Kozuka is becoming gayer and gayer, it won't be long before she notices "how long her eyelashes are" and other substitutes for cheching a girl out that they use in manga, maybe even a "she smells so nice". and once that happens it's an express train to yuritown

That train already departed today, you're just naming the stations

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hope you're right!

By the way, check this fanart https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78996651 is from the artist who made that crazy Ucchi doujin

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's enough of that guy... the thread was going so well...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Top 10 most awesome twists of yuri !!!

That's the most romantic way to say "I regret it" I'm very happy with this

Serenata
VAMPEERZ discussion 18 Jan 23:20
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That kiss... That hug... That smile HNNNGG Aria doesn't need hypnosis, she has me already x0

And lol with the semi naked Indian girl... F

Serenata
Still Sick discussion 18 Jan 14:11
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BV posted:

Eh? But... does this mean nobody will grab Toudou and throw him off a cliff?? Poo. :(

He's not a bad guy, he's just annoying, but as annoying as I find him, I think he's still nowhere near annoying enough to justify throwing him off a cliff.

Of course, we don't really want to kill him off... We're talking about a small cliff, like 5 to 8 meters only.

I found the other mangaka more difficult to deal with.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blastaar posted:

Blastaar posted:

It really does read like there’s a page missing between 18 and 19–Matsuri’s reaction and dialogue doesn’t quite follow from the previous page.

I don't find it really hard to follow but, I can prove it's right... You see in page 16 at the bottom you can see #142 and at 19 you'll see the #145 so... yeah, that's how it should be xP

So how about explaining how Matsuri realizing that she felt like Himawari-san was rejecting her leads to the “HOW NICE!” outburst, for those of us who are slower of wit?

Ah right, it comes as a shock (and it should be, if you take a look at Himawari san's reaction), but Matsuri was just copying her friend's jealousy here https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/miss_sunflower_ch38#6 by saying HOW NICE! because that's what's she has been thinking this whole time by seeing Himawari san and Ayame being so close and feeling jealous too of that relation, after all, when Matsuri wants to do something with her, Himawari would respond "I can't because I have to look after the shop" but she can take a day off when it's about Ayame... so yeah, what Matsuri was saying is "HOW NICE! (If only I were treated like that!)"

Matsuri thought that she was being rejected by comparing herself to Ayame. But the fact that she suddenly reacted like that (from sad to HYPE) is just Matsuri's being Matsuri

last edited at Jan 18, 2020 11:54AM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blastaar posted:

It really does read like there’s a page missing between 18 and 19–Matsuri’s reaction and dialogue doesn’t quite follow from the previous page.

I don't find it really hard to follow but, I can prove it's right... You see in page 16 at the bottom you can see #142 and at 19 you'll see the #145 so... yeah, that's how it should be xP

Serenata
Anime season 18 Jan 09:40
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I didn't have much expectations for Show by Rock but... It's adorable! LIKE SUPER ADORABLE! that second half of ep02

last edited at Jan 18, 2020 9:41AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

So, was the sister real or not? In Null and Peta.

Also Show by rock 3 is SUPER cute, very recommendable, specially second half of ep2

The heart of nekopara is being a harem so idk if I will watch it.