Hey nice panties btw

Serenata
Anime season 29 May 17:55
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yup. Bakarina is her nickname

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This series has more plot and lore than all the previous kirara works combined.... and yet it manages to have more yuri too than most.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

uncertain posted:

Has a childhood friend who transferred away ever been mentioned in a manga without them popping up immediately?

I think that conversation of people going away was just build up for their crisis

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I was looking forward to Pareo's backstory, the anime covered this but this manga gives a deeper understanding and the rest is history.
But too bad, when she said "I will think over in the bath" I was like YES YEEEEEEEES DO THAT! THINK IN THE BATH!" but then that damn wall poster did the job immediately xDDD NOOOO

Lol with the credits, just imagine a spin off like that where they're all gamer teams instead.

last edited at May 29, 2020 11:00AM

Serenata
Anime season 28 May 17:52
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

We need more genderbent isekia get animated.

I have hopes for this one too... But it's not an isekai https://mangadex.org/title/44146/eiyu-oh-bu-wo-kiwameru-tame-tensei-su-soshite-sekai-saikyou-no-minarai-kisi

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

renjii posted:

Iplay CSGO and Fortnite. But sometimes I have problem with logging and access to game servers. So I need to check vpn tool for it from because free vpn works too bad and its speed not enough for playing online games.

one of my favorite youtube channels recomended this one https://youtu.be/KFVAvIeTfqo?t=55

Serenata
Suito-to! discussion 28 May 10:24
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh! that makes more sense, my bad

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Rye posted:

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/MrBudGuy/665207/Tekken---Alleyway-Blooming
Tekken Asuka x Lili
Obviously NSFW

I play the game and I don't remember this move... I'm not playing the right way!

Serenata
Suito-to! discussion 28 May 09:38
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lucas Magnus posted:

Just a note: I talked to zats, the person who translated this from Spanish. They're a really chill person and was nice enough to let me help with giving this one the translation it deserves. They were the one who cleaned most of the text and QC'd this release.

EDIT: All the restaurants featured in this manga are actual, real restaurants you can visit. Each chapter ends with a small blurb telling you where you can find the actual restaurant.

You managed to talk with the people who translate in Spanish? you mean the ones who translate in Mangaplus Shueishia official release? o.o that's incredible, also risky imo, but I hope more people get to see this work and it translate on the mangaka getting more popular.

last edited at May 28, 2020 9:39AM

Serenata
Suito-to! discussion 27 May 15:55
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't think it's about gender, more like her personal image of delicate and charming girl without flaws or gaps that eats just tiny sweets and it's always tidy, just like you would see an athlete trying to appear healthy and serious with diets and carrot juice but secretly likes fast food and donuts...

Is like an image she wants to keep, doesn't mean girls can't eat whatever, she just wants to look cute in whatever she does... Many people do stuff like this for Instagram or Twitter.

So yeah just because she does this doesn't mean all girls should be or are like that

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Help, I love Subaru too much

Serenata
Anime season 27 May 11:15
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Originality wasn't in the table the moment they decided to make an isekai, let's not pretend... Authors see the trend and think "hey...I can do that too!" so it all comes down to the writing and how they use the tools we've seen many times before.

Serenata
Anime season 27 May 10:06
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Best genderbend isekai with game elements will get anime!! https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-05-27/she-professed-herself-pupil-of-the-wise-man-mmo-isekai-novels-get-tv-anime/.159955 but still, I can only recommend reading the manga because Dicca is doing the art and it's great

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Serenata posted:

It is surprising indeed, there are many gender bender stories where the guy turns into a girl and is like "guess I like pp now :|" and they end with their best friend.

A greeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttt recomendation imo would be https://mangadex.org/title/19517/kenja-no-deshi-wo-nanoru-kenja It's one of my favorite fantasy isekai right now, perhaps the best!!! Beautiful drawings, beautiful main characters, it's fun, all the characters are lovable and the series doesn't try to rush the plot or make ir edgy, a lot of times the manga just relaxes and lets the former guy enjoy her new body, trying costumes, eating sweets or doing cute stuff and then the next moment she's on a quest flying a dragon and it's super cool.

Some people might be familiar with the artist of this manga too hehe https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/dicca_suemitsu

Lastly you will ask, how about the yuri?! Well, I don't want to spoil anything but you won't be disappointed, all I can say is that the change didnt change her taste.

Of course I will avoid any discussion about wheter genderbend can be considered "true yuri" or not, that's up to each reader.

This is a recomendation if you don't like it, I will fight you 1 on 1 after school go ahead and @ me

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD!!! Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-05-27/she-professed-herself-pupil-of-the-wise-man-mmo-isekai-novels-get-tv-anime/.159955

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Jeanne Mathison posted:

Jajajajaja, Rose a veces no estamos de acuerdo pero en esto comparto todo lo dicho. Yo tmb al ver esa cara que es como la trademark de Kaori me dije que detrás de esa sonrisota se debe esconder una perra tóxica peor que las peores de Kodama, lmfao.

Resulta que no es así. Esta historia es pura y wholesome, una variante de Tadokoro-san. Te acuerdas que Tadokoro era una chica solitaria, depresiva y abusada, pero una gran dibujante... y entonces la super hembra alfa que es Nikaidou, la más bella y popular del cole, admirada por todas las otras estudiantes, se enamora locamente de Tadokoro porque ella es tan buen artista. Este manga es lo mismo: Kaori (que nos han dicho es la chica más popular del colegio) quiere tener un amorío con Shizuku (aislada e ignorada por todos) porque admira las novelas que escribe Shizuku.

La GRAN diferencia es lo GRANDE que es la albina xDD osea al reverso de Tadokoro san donde Nikaidou es la alta hahaha.

La cosa de este manga es que siento como death flags... con la primera pagina y lo que dicen al final, como si su relación tuviese tiempo limite, ojala no sea así pero eso dan a entender D:

Serenata
Art prompt? 25 May 23:14
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Like wearing Evangelion or Sailor Moon Costumes and getting as close to each other as you feel like it :)))) I like the idea of crossover because is like, no matter the era or place, they're destined to be together! (when it comes to ships!),

Crossovers with pokemons or just drawing the pokemon girls is also nice (full of colors, nice and easy designs, lots of girls) but now I'm being greedy!

When I have artblocks, I write scenarios sometimes or try tutorials, good luck! I hope you get your grove back soon!

Serenata
Image Comments 25 May 21:12
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
81793043_p0

My first kiss tasted like iron

Serenata
Image Comments 25 May 21:10
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
76839470_p0

NIIIICEEEE!! Keep them coming!!

Serenata
Art prompt? 25 May 20:52
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That sounds fun! I like characters or ships doing things you usually don't see (and I'm not talking about nsfw only hahaha) for example Cosplay, because you get them to do whole new roles, for Example Diana and Akko from an alt universe!!! like normal school, sci fi, or an entire different world (like Mahou Shoujos)... But keeping their personalities the same hehehe

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

No creo que se haya confesado de esa manera, quizás si en el sentido de que la quiere pero Sakura ya se rindió porq sabe que hay alguien más que la hace más feliz (Yuzu) y no puede ocupar ese lugar.

Pero creo que Momo no se ha dado cuenta de eso aún, de como se siente ella misma... Y yo creo que Yuzu la ama claro pero prefiere no forzar la relación aunque sea obvio para cualquiera que las vea juntas y felices xP

Quieren más mango en español?!

Agarren su mango en español nuevo!! https://mangadex.org/title/49327/kimi-to-tsuzuru-utakata

Estreno de la yurihime por cierto

last edited at May 25, 2020 5:03PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Azur lane or Cyber sleuth? Cyber sleuth is pretty gay, pretty sure we mentioned that when it came out. Hacker's memories...not so much, you are forced to play as male in the prequel/sequel/midquel thing.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/60093599
Hyrule warriors Lana x Cia

Cyber sleuth!! Thanks for the warning, ima skip the hackers memory one hahahaha and wait for the next game.

Happy birthday comrade!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Rye posted:

Shameless plug

https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2350973
Digimon story: cyber sleuth official art
Check at Nokia and Ami on the right.

I've been wondering if I should play this game or not, but I Guess the answer is obvious

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

So I saw a trailer the other day, because there were 2 important things to note... It was from Kyoto animation channel and it has the art of Fly who made multiple yuri hime covers and also it features 3 girls to lead the story, so here's some information taken from the comments in the video:

Haruo Ogawa wrote the story, and “Tomozaki-kun” illustrator Fly did the illustrations. The novel will release on May 22, 2020 in Japan.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TLQWl7qaig

This is a translation of the preview provided in the official site:
Tsubasa Kamiyashiki knows a secret about her childhood friend Hiyori Tamaki. The girl was the cause of a mysterious phenomenon called "Amazakura".

"Hiyori's joy is dyed pink, and if she is sad black petals fall from the sky."

Tsubasa sees Hiyori as her "biggest supporter" and "someone special". Thus, Hiyori's heart is able to see Tsubasa's secrets.

One summer, during their second year of high school. Tsubasa became distant to Hiyori due to a certain "incident", and a transfer student named Ruka Shishibuki made her appearance. In order to look for the mystery of the Amazakura, Ruka tries to get close with Tsubasa.

Tsubasa, who continues to guard Hiyori's secret, and Ruka, who is on the search for the Amazakura... this encounter unravels the hidden feelings trapped inside their heart.

Official site: http://www.kyotoanimation.co.jp/books/sakuranofurumachi/

Before you say it, I'll say it, yeah it's kyoani so it's most likely full strong bait but still, I would love to see it animated! it sounds beautiful. (I think it could happen in a couple of years)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BeanBeanKingdom posted:

Would you be okay with it if the series ended with no explicit yuri but then the author made one of those "official" doujins that has it?

Of course! so long as they look happy at the end of the manga, the author can show just single illustrations later with more intimate implications and I would be fine with just that.

But the ending it's gonna be Koyuki, I ... I'm actually unzips flesh costume a lizard kind.

last edited at May 23, 2020 11:36AM