Forum › Azur Lane

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Anyone else playing AL? The Cleveland x Helena event was gay af! I'll just go ahead and assume the new lolis are their kids. now I just need a Tirpitz x Victorious event

For those who are curious: you need to log in 3 days after completing the tutorial. It IS 2.5 gigs download, so that might be a turn off.
It should work on an android emulator.

Here's a preview

I'm on Avrora server cursed blessed room 4 exclusively lol

last edited at Jun 1, 2019 8:57AM

GumiXLilyOTP
Asdf1123sbxcv21
joined May 2, 2017

Hello, i'm from Lexington. I ship Cleveland and Helena too.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't play it but I want to play the ps4 upcoming game if I ever get a ps4, anyway! still, I'm somewhat involved with girls......ships for my work a lot, and I LOOOOOOOOVEEEEE Cleveland (Aniki!) specially with her alt costume, she looks so cool! and this makes me happy! maybe I'll look around in youtube for the clip.

Bismark and the new submarine have a very cute moment too based on true events in history.

I wish we could have more azur lane and girls frontline doujins, in the manga adaptation of GF they change the commander from guy to a girl (in the game it was implied that it was male) so now I might be involved with guns too lol

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'll see if I can record the event for you(and everyone else) since I don't see it on YT. It might take a while because I just changed my phone and its like night and day.

Scratch that, recorded it on my old phone. Here ya go: https://youtu.be/_0hpXCNAHDU
I may record it on higher quality if I get nagged enough.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Rye posted:

I'll see if I can record the event for you(and everyone else) since I don't see it on YT. It might take a while because I just changed my phone and its like night and day.

Scratch that, recorded it on my old phone. Here ya go: https://youtu.be/_0hpXCNAHDU
I may record it on higher quality if I get nagged enough.

That was great!!! My knight! hnnnngg!!! I don't care what others says, this is otp!!!
Thank you for the favor!

ZuljinRaynor
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I used to play on JP, but I stopped playing it when the Washington event was running on both EN and JP. (Started playing EN since OBT started). I'm on Avrora too. I turn chat off because it is horrible. :P

I can't wait for that Cleveland outfit to come out and it was a nice surprise finally getting some pretty gay content for once in this game.

I ship Prince of Wales x Prinz Eugen, Hood x Bismarck, Tripitz x Victorious, Cleveland x Helena, as well as Enterprise x Vestal and Northampton x Hornet (underrated ship!)

Wish there was more yuri content for this game. :P

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

It's definitely on my plans playing Azur Lane one day, like Serenata-san I might be trying the PS4 version, because I'm (somewhat) playing FGO already and I only have so much time for games and stuff, I wanted to try Madoka too, then again, I need more time in my life and being an adult sucks really bad

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Another one!

Official art

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Official art of official couple hehehehehehehe (I also like to ship [...is funny to say ship talking about ship girls] Prinz and Hipper.

Another one! (their loli versions)

and when you add Laffey to the mix (she's close to Elena I've heard) you get a happy family

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

MOAR!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

[Yeah!]
L2D Ark lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Raise your hand if you want Cleveland to carry you like a princess !

Someone in mangadex translated all these good comics ! https://mangadex.org/title/39166

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Forgot to mention here: new pizza gal is super gay. Check Littorio.

fucking gacha gimme my Formidable already rreeeeeeee

Ps. Please help us get Amagi out of 1st place in popularity poll if you're able.

last edited at Sep 19, 2019 2:36AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Hey shikikan- no wait, go away Kent.
Hiya! dropped by again to check if anyone here is interested in joining a yuri-focused guild. I got some gems to spare after a few salty skin purchases and I kinda want to make one for the yuri fans.
Soooo...tell me if you're interested, I'll go ahead and make it if at least like 2-3 people say they'll join.

Hiei drop when

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

GUILDS AREN'T USELESS ANYMORE...soon. Anyway, made the guild after all: NanoFate because of course I named it that.
Send the password ingame in your aplication and I'll accept you.
Password is: just say you're from here or name a NanoFate doujin, I'll insta accept

I play everyday so it'll be an active guild, don't be shy ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.