Forum › Witch discussion

joined Jul 17, 2013

I absolutely loved this one. I love Chi Ran works!

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

unbelievable she's the one who started the rumor haah

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

hmm I am not entirely sure how this one will turn out... the student seems like she actually wants to fall in love, not so sure about the teacher though... I hope she doesn't break the students heart :(

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Really dig the art style in this compared to Chi-Ran's normal style

Agreed. Its hotter!

Img_0647
joined Nov 25, 2014

I wished it was expanded, I like her style of drawing and the story lines is also enjoyable. I feel like there hasn't been any release from Chi-Ran here lately...

joined Feb 15, 2015

mind-blowing!!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Really dig the art style in this compared to Chi-Ran's normal style

Agreed. Its hotter!

Yep, the teacher is so damn hot. Also her behaviour is kind of hot, usually Chi-Ran's characters are all like cutey-cute and a bit too much for me ;)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

hmm I am not entirely sure how this one will turn out... the student seems like she actually wants to fall in love, not so sure about the teacher though... I hope she doesn't break the students heart :(

Well, the student actually says "the funny thing about curiosity is that once it's satisfied, it fades away" so maybe her love isn't that simple.

Sounds like a challenge to the teacher to me, she's saying yes you're fascinated by me and twisting me around, but don't think you're going to get off easy either.

joined Dec 7, 2019

Well, the student actually says "the funny thing about curiosity is that once it's satisfied, it fades away" so maybe her love isn't that simple.

Sounds like a challenge to the teacher to me, she's saying yes you're fascinated by me and twisting me around, but don't think you're going to get off easy either.

I think is some like she is waiting for the teacher to keep the things spicy so she don't get bored after time

last edited at Dec 8, 2019 4:20AM

joined Dec 7, 2019

The art is just perfect for this style!

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Wahwahwahwahwah...yeah! This is so beautiful in every way.

last edited at Sep 10, 2020 5:39PM

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Almost a year later and no more praise for this, nowhere have I seen such a great story of super-sexy seduction and fabulous art to back it up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.