Forum › The Young Maiden in Love Is a Carnivore discussion

[anon]_zoku_sayonara_zetsubou_sensei_-_06_[ef044889].mkv_snapshot_14.45_[2013.11.19_22.41.04]
joined Oct 24, 2013

What the fuck

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I think I just accidentally myself from reading this....

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I am completely upset that the afterward was not translated....how else are we supposed to figure out why the hell someone decided to do dino-yuri >.< lol

The question is why nobody else is doing dino-yuri.
This isn't actually new, I've seen it elsewhere and I'm a huge fan. So hilarious. Best of luck Spino-chan!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wut. Sadly, I simply could not properly read this because, ironically, the art was too detailed but not good enough for distinctions to be easily spotted and made the characters basically impossible to differentiate.

The art is admittedly a bit rough, but come on. Cute Tyra-chan has a totally different build from the elegant Spino-ko, plus she has those little tyrannosaurus arms. And the little one is like a third the size of the other ones, and only one of them wears a fez.
Honestly, kids these days just aren't properly educated . . . how could anyone not be able to tell a Spinosaurus from a Tyrannosaurus from a Velociraptor? Know your dinosaurs, people!

joined Oct 3, 2014

Honestly, kids these days just aren't properly educated . . . how could anyone not be able to tell a Spinosaurus from a Tyrannosaurus from a Velociraptor? Know your dinosaurs, people!

The lack of Velociraptor feathers is a bit disappointing though.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Just all the more kinky as far as I'm concerned.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

this is art

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

what happened?

joined Feb 8, 2015

Lol I accidentally read Allo-e as Oleo/Alleo and Rapt-yo as Rap-Yo!! What's wrong with me!? XD

last edited at May 17, 2015 3:55AM

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

When i read the tittle i thought it would be something like this http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/carnivore_kyouko_and_herbivore_sayaka

but i was wrong... i was completely wrong

phatboisteez
Cate
joined May 15, 2015

...This is the third time this week I've read a dinosaur related manga

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

what is this I don't even

Nako
joined Oct 12, 2013

So Much win!
The author is a genius! XD XD XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Why does this not have a "wtf" tag ? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?!

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

loudsea

All the raptors pluck their feathers nowadays. Keeping your feathers is so prehistoric.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

About Rapt-yo

her quick wits make her a very clever girl

Good job!

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Wait, what?!... No, seriously... What?! :/

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

/r/actual lesbians would flip shit if they saw this. Actual rainbow raptors.

joined May 3, 2014

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wut. Sadly, I simply could not properly read this because, ironically, the art was too detailed but not good enough for distinctions to be easily spotted and made the characters basically impossible to differentiate.

Summary: Tyra-mi and Spino-ko are best friends. Spino-ko helps Tyra-mi put on lipstick because Tyra-mi's arms are too short. Later, Tyra-mi develops a crush on an herbivore male and enlists Spino-ko's help in confessing. Except they end up eating him because oops. Then it is revealed that Spino-ko is in love with Tyra-mi and attacked her crush out of jealousy. The end.

Even shorter summary: "I can't believe I ate my crush!"

nice ^^ thanks that was much better ^^

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

sees title and cover "it's probably just a metaphor"
sees cast "omg wtf have I gotten myself into..."

This

"I can't believe I ate my crush" ZOMG I fell out over this. The art was harsh and I couldn't figure out who was who but who cares?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Am I the only one who could distinguish the characters easily ? x)

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

I did it!! I read it until the end!!
Boy, that was intense!!

I mean, seriously, so many conflicts in this one! She ate her own crush, that's totally crazy!
I wonder what if Tyra-mi knows that Spino-ko likes her and Spino-ko didn't attack Tyra-mi's crush by accident, OMG! Will they proceed to eat each other?

Ahem
In all seriousness, I enjoyed this, at the very least.

last edited at May 17, 2015 9:47AM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Is it just me or do their names give a bit of Korean feeling?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I mean, seriously, so many conflicts in this one! She ate her own crush, that's totally crazy!
I wonder what if Tyra-mi knows that Spino-ko likes her and Spino-ko didn't attack Tyra-mi's crush by accident, OMG! Will they proceed to eat each other?

What you did there.

I wish I didn't see it.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Well I guess that solves the age old debate of whether a Spinosaurus could beat a Tyranosaurus.

To reply you must either login or sign up.