Forum › Anime season

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I swear I'm not staring.

Ahem. I wouldn't really recommend Illya unless you're a Fate fan. I've got quite a few problems with it, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the heck out of it. If we're talking yuri, it's all just subtext (better word would just be fanservice). Mana transfer kisses blah blah. At the end of the line, it's still Shirou's harem in a world where he's a side character. All the girls want his d sans Miyu.

Shirou's harem is really just a joke. Literally everybody wants him, even all the guys become gay. Illya is obviously going for the Miyu and selfcest route.

Well, that sounds better than what shadow8321 said so I'm going to believe you now.

Heavy denial and distorted sense of reality, your first step into the yuri world, huzzah!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I swear I'm not staring.

Ahem. I wouldn't really recommend Illya unless you're a Fate fan. I've got quite a few problems with it, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the heck out of it. If we're talking yuri, it's all just subtext (better word would just be fanservice). Mana transfer kisses blah blah. At the end of the line, it's still Shirou's harem in a world where he's a side character. All the girls want his d sans Miyu.

Shirou's harem is really just a joke. Literally everybody wants him, even all the guys become gay. Illya is obviously going for the Miyu and selfcest route.

Well, that sounds better than what shadow8321 said so I'm going to believe you now.

Heavy denial and distorted sense of reality, your first step into the yuri world, huzzah!

It's all we can do when it comes to anime.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Coincidentally I am watching the first season too, Illya sucks as a main character to matter how much yuri she supposedly oozes, god does her voice suck when not in creepy-child mode like in FS/N

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Coincidentally I am watching the first season too, Illya sucks as a main character to matter how much yuri she supposedly oozes, god does her voice suck when not in creepy-child mode like in FS/N

There is no such thing as a sucky yuri character. Do you need a round of Brainwashing?

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Are you talking about the original Fate? Beside Shirou, the males don't show up in Prisma Illya until the end of 2wei (and none of them even meets Illya's Shirou). And almost everything in Prisma Illya is played as jokes until the main story kicks in.

You guys believe what you will. After all, Prisma Illya is fanservice at it's core and everybody gets a piece of the cake.

last edited at May 4, 2015 3:25PM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Are you talking about the original Fate? Beside Shirou, the males don't show up in Prisma Illya until the end of 2wei (and none of them even meets Illya's Shirou). And almost everything in Prisma Illya is played as jokes until the main story kicks in.

Illya-vers's Shirou's friends are quite gay for him. And in 3rei Illya is very desperate for Miyu with her Shirou not even showing up.

Anybody who thinks that the Ending will be anything but Illya/Miyu (with or without subtext) has very big hetgoggles or is just a massive Shiroufag.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Illya-vers's Shirou's friends are quite gay for him. And in 3rei Illya is very desperate for Miyu with her Shirou not even showing up.

Anybody who thinks that the Ending will be anything but Illya/Miyu (with or without subtext) has very big hetgoggles or is just a massive Shiroufag.

Yeah, no way they're doing Shirou Ending, Illya/Miyu/Kuro FTW!

Also, I wonder if it's the same world of Fate/Extra, in 3rei Moon Cell (or SE.RA.PH, I don't remember it's name) appeared in the latest chapters...

last edited at May 4, 2015 3:29PM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

The worst thing happening would be to end the Manga with another harem joke involving Shirou but i hope the writer is better then that and at least ends it with an Illya, Miyu and Kuro (i expect her to vanish...) 'friendship' scene.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

The worst thing happening would be to end the Manga with another harem joke involving Shirou but i hope the writer is better then that and at least ends it with an Illya, Miyu and Kuro (i expect her to vanish...) 'friendship' scene.

When there is possible harem, there will be harem. No anime writer is better than that.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Nah, highly doubt that, 3rei is too much serious, like other works from Type-Moon to have joke ending, if it was like the previous two mangas it could have, but 3rei? impossible!

last edited at May 4, 2015 3:34PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Nah, highly doubt that, 3rei is too much serious, like other works from Type-Moon to have joke ending, if it was like the previous two mangas it could have, but 3rei? impossible!

What happened to no-faith Thiaguinho from like, less then a week back?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I'm a complicated and complex person, don't judge me!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

How can you not judge someone who doesn't want to be judged?

I view thee as shamefully going back on his beliefs, hmph. Thou art judged.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I never said it was a belief, it's just a way of life, I can change if I want!

last edited at May 4, 2015 3:42PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

A Monk can't become a prostitute! You have no rights here, stick with your word! Grr...

joined Jul 2, 2013

Desperate, yes. At the same time she's also screaming 'my best friend'. Of course she won't end with Shirou. 10 bucks on the girls fighting for him at some point during the ending though.

As I said, I understand that almost everything in Prisma Illya is played for jokes and the Shirou harem is no exception. However, if het is something that bothers you (which seems to apply to a lot of people on this site or at least the vocal ones) then it'll be grating nonetheless.

Either way. I don't remember anything about Shirou and his male friends so I won't say anything about that. I think I'm also going to stop talking about the manga as this is the anime thread.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

A Monk can't become a prostitute! You have no rights here, stick with your word! Grr...

Of course I can! My mother said I could be anything I wanted!

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Desperate, yes. At the same time she's also screaming 'my best friend'. Of course she won't end with Shirou. 10 bucks on the girls fighting for him at some point during the ending though.

As I said, I understand that almost everything in Prisma Illya is played for jokes and the Shirou harem is no exception. However, if het is something that bothers you (which seems to apply to a lot of people on this site or at least the vocal ones) then it'll be grating nonetheless.

Either way. I don't remember anything about Shirou and his male friends so I won't say anything about that. I think I'm also going to stop talking about the manga as this is the anime thread.

Well Miyu is obviously gay for Illya, I doubt we'll have more than subtext, if any girl fight for Shirou in the end, I bet on Rin and Luvia.

last edited at May 4, 2015 3:47PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

And my mother says she loves me, they lie!

joined Jul 2, 2013

Oh.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Oh.

My mothe loves me, she hurts me because she loves me!

last edited at May 4, 2015 3:49PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

And talking about harem, Shirou, love, anyone reading Kaishaku last manga Aka Akatoretachi no Monogatari? It's about vampires, and their bites are best than sex, reeealy NTRish, never thought she would do something like that, she probably lost her way...

last edited at May 4, 2015 3:57PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Oh.

My mother loves me, she hurts me because she loves me!

Pain is the purest expression of love.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Harem in Sidonia consist of tentacle monster,hermaphrodite/half robot,1000year old lady,android,and a normal girl.
also yuhata x izana

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

i'm rooting for the tentacle monster.

To reply you must either login or sign up.