Forum › Otome x Ranbu discussion

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

presentation of the story is quite confusing and yuri is only subtext. i didnt even think it was yuri at all.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

i dont fully understand
nah. Still waiting for The real her then.

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

presentation of the story is quite confusing and yuri is only subtext. i didnt even think it was yuri at all.

Tyvm 8p ill avoid it like the plague

Download%20(1)
joined Feb 9, 2014

There were some yuri but just only a little and the story is not confusing. If you read it again I think you will understand the story. And it is worth reading, trust me.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

it was a nice manga but it was written in such a god awful confusing manor

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Double pages are a pet-peeve of mine, so this is really pissing me off.

Y'all are right though, confusing as hell. I'm really seeing what kind of yuri Imamura-sensei is into, though...

joined Feb 18, 2015

I enjoyed the story and don't mind the challenging presentation. While the yuri is understated, it is clear that Yukiji had a special place in her heart for Tsubomi since they met when they were young, even though Tsubomi didn't realize it wasn't Chitose until they met again. I would have liked more of an actual pairing at the end, but it was still a good read.

joined Jul 22, 2016

It's a bit hard to understand, but nngh, it was very sweet. Action scenes, they were okay, I guess. I'm not a big fan of how they were drawn, but Mochizuki is cute.

joined Jan 8, 2014

i think this story would make an excellent anime...they could flesh it out with more shikigami encounters, and elaborate on some of the back story etc...and then the core of the story...I can see like episode one being super ambiguous and like in episode 2 or even 3 THEN you find out that "kendo-club-kun" is a tiny fox shikigami ^_^ ... it's got a bunch of really great parts and story that would make a fantastic anime....and of course you can't go wrong with the requirement of "kissing scenes" yes-yes it would make a fantastic yuri or subtext anime....
and the bl and yuri ending would totally cement it into fandom!!! does anyone know any good anime producers, oh and I need Imamura Youko senseii's contact info too,
thanks!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

i think this story would make an excellent anime...they could flesh it out with more shikigami encounters, and elaborate on some of the back story etc...and then the core of the story...I can see like episode one being super ambiguous and like in episode 2 or even 3 THEN you find out that "kendo-club-kun" is a tiny fox shikigami ^_^ ... it's got a bunch of really great parts and story that would make a fantastic anime....and of course you can't go wrong with the requirement of "kissing scenes" yes-yes it would make a fantastic yuri or subtext anime....
and the bl and yuri ending would totally cement it into fandom!!!

Wholeheartedly agree with this. I got the gist of it and they could've definitely made this WAY longer. But oh well it's still a nice short read, despite how confusing it was

To reply you must either login or sign up.