Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh wow, after some quick research it does look pretty unique
I'll definitively give it a shot if i can survive through the voice acting
Edit: Jesus Christ that looks so much fun!

last edited at Apr 12, 2015 4:10PM

joined Jan 30, 2015

It is a very unusual and fun game; I feel it always could use more exposure.

I think the voice acting works well; the writing and general "quality" of acting were deliberate attempts to make the game sound more like 70s anime.

(Ha, searching for the other games Sandlot made, they did end up working on EDF games. I love them more now.)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Just came to say that I'm finally (after like 6 or 8 years of wait) playing Blade and Soul !! there's a Rusian private (and active Playbns.com) server who managed to implement english text in like 90 % of the game (although is strongly Googletranslated) and they let you chose between Korean, Chinese and Japanese voices. I got tired of Tera after they decided that new armor desing wasn't important just so you could spend more real money in fancy skins ... It kills the magic. Cabal 2 doesn't have a date to open and Phantasy star online 2 will never come so I'm really glad!

If anyone is interested, this guide will help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwYUqXL4KUA such a cute voice btw

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Edit: And now for some reason i'm encountering the shittiest Little Macs possible online =_= Was having great 4 minutes + matches against this Mario, then he decides to switch to Mac and loses in 38 seconds, c'mon maaan

lol sadly lil mac is not a character that you can just pick and win against experienced players I wonder if they'll realize that one day, it took me a while to get somewhat decent with him...

Adding Robot Alchemic Drive to my "remember to buy this!" list

Game: LoZ twilight princess Pairing: Zelda x Midna Link: tumblr(direct link)

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Oh wow, after some quick research it does look pretty unique
I'll definitively give it a shot if i can survive through the voice acting
Edit: Jesus Christ that looks so much fun!

Or you can download the undub version and enjoy the original voice, it was a little hard but I found a torrent with seeds

Nez Note: Yeah, no.

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 12:33AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I don't think sharing isos around here is a good idea

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You know what really gets up my nose? Rules lawyers.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

You know what really gets up my nose? Rules lawyers.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

I've been wondering. Is there anyone around who still plays the Borderlands series? (with Presequel being the most current) It's pretty much the only game from the west I'm playing

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I've been wondering. Is there anyone around who still plays the Borderlands series? (with Presequel being the most current) It's pretty much the only game from the west I'm playing

I was playing the first Bordelands on ps3, but it's not possible to play online anymore, and than I got distracted with gta v, but one day I finish it, one day...

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 2:31AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'll most likely play the one on the vita soon...unless I change my mind at the last second and spend the money on 3ds/wii u games instead...decisions...

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

I was playing the first Bordelands on ps3, but it's not possible to play online anymore, and than I got distracted with gta v, but one day I finish it, one day...

On PC it's possible again but I guess PS3 is a little different :/

I'll most likely play the one on the vita soon...unless I change my mind at the last second and spend the money on 3ds/wii u games instead...decisions...

A portable version?! Of which one Borderlands 1 or 2(or TPS)??

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/727975-borderlands-2 but I have yet to go price hunting for the Psvita that's why I may change my mind. I was thinking of getting mk9 as well but then I read they dropped the online...no wonder it's so cheap.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

On PC it's possible again but I guess PS3 is a little different :/

It's possible to play on ps3 using xLink Kai, you need to connect the ps3 on a pc to use the program, but from what I read it's difficult to use and not very reliable.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

^ http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/727975-borderlands-2 but I have yet to go price hunting for the Psvita that's why I may change my mind. I was thinking of getting mk9 as well but then I read they dropped the online...no wonder it's so cheap.

Lucky me for having a Vita I haven't for over a year now...I sometimes wonder if I should by more games rather than simply buying the consoles but I still and up with many unused ones

Edit:

It's possible to play on ps3 using xLink Kai, you need to connect the ps3 on a pc to use the program, but from what I read it's difficult to use and not very reliable.

And there is nothing worse than a multiplayer partner suddenly quitting in the wrong moment because of a program disconnecting you (though that sometimes happens with steam aswell)

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 4:12AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

And there is nothing worse than a multiplayer partner suddenly quitting in the wrong moment because of a program disconnecting you (though that sometimes happens with steam aswell)

That happened constantly when I was playing Far Cry 3 on ps3, I need to get two trophies on coop, but no one stay long enough for me to end the last two levels...

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 4:46AM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

That happened constantly when I was playing Far Cry 3 on ps3, I need to get two trophies on coop, but no one stay long enough for me to end the last two levels...

Multiplayer achievements never take into consideration that some people might not have friends or a bad connection ;_;

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Multiplayer achievements never take into consideration that some people might not have friends or a bad connection ;_;

Even worse when you need max level to get a trophy, on gta v you need rank 100 for the trophy above the law, more than 100 hours to do that, although it's not online Mugen Souls is even worse, it takes 300-600 hours to get all trophies....

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Even worse when you need max level to get a trophy, on gta v you need rank 100 for the trophy above the law, more than 100 hours to do that, although it's not online Mugen Souls is even worse, it takes 300-600 hours to get all trophies....

300-600 hours is the regular playtime I have in games xD Though I've always been cursed with having only 99.9% of all Trophies (I'm looking at you KId Icarus and Smash 4!!)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Got my eye on GTA for PC on Steam, will actually buy this instead of cracking it, planning to play with my bro online... Download size is gonna be brutal on my slow internet speed.

I used to play Borderlands 2 through... illegal mediums... Most ppl just rushed through the game directly to bosses, which I found to be quite boring since they are pretty much just bullet sponges...

Was fun to use a cheat to modify my gear and character data tho. Giving myself various copies (for each element) of the same weapon with the best stats possible, impossible amount of ammo capacity, and stuff... Also, through this cheat, I found out how their illusion of the "bazillion" amount of guns was just very few different weapons with slight variation to stats determined by random weapon parts which also had visuals according to the manufacturing company... Pretty smart trick of em.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

I used to play Borderlands 2 through... illegal mediums... Most ppl just rushed through the game directly to bosses, which I found to be quite boring since they are pretty much just bullet sponges...

Was fun to use a cheat to modify my gear and character data tho. Giving myself various copies (for each element) of the same weapon with the best stats possible, impossible amount of ammo capacity, and stuff... Also, through this cheat, I found out how their illusion of the "bazillion" amount of guns was just very few different weapons with slight variation to stats determined by random weapon parts which also had visuals according to the manufacturing company... Pretty smart trick of em.

But...but... the fun in Borderlands games in farming Bosses over and over to get those Legendaries with exactly the parts you need!

joined Mar 23, 2013

I did not like Borderlands 2 loot system. Too restrictive with stats, only certain effects available with companies. When you looked at the amount of items possible to generate you can see that It was a downgrade. That and the fact you could not get incredibly good items that could drop better than legendary meant you farmed bosses for endgame all day errday.

Overall I did not enjoy as much as I could for this reason ( and a few minor others ).

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

I did not like Borderlands 2 loot system. Too restrictive with stats, only certain effects available with companies. When you looked at the amount of items possible to generate you can see that It was a downgrade. That and the fact you could not get incredibly good items that could drop better than legendary meant you farmed bosses for endgame all day errday.

Overall I did not enjoy as much as I could for this reason ( and a few minor others ).

If you are comparing it to BL1 then it's true that BL2 has less Weapons if you compare ALL parts. But if you only look at the weapons itself it has pretty much more of everything with less variation in it's stats making it overall easier to optain perfect versions. Also if you look at it, There were some pearlescents and Seraph items that were better than Legendaries (heck even some uniques! My Gaige didn't use a single item that was above blue rarity). Sorry for being a girl with waay too much time on her but I like games that make me play them for a very long time ;)

joined Mar 23, 2013

If you are comparing it to BL1 then it's true that BL2 has less Weapons if you compare ALL parts. But if you only look at the weapons itself it has pretty much more of everything with less variation in it's stats making it overall easier to optain perfect versions. Also if you look at it, There were some pearlescents and Seraph items that were better than Legendaries (heck even some uniques! My Gaige didn't use a single item that was above blue rarity). Sorry for being a girl with waay too much time on her but I like games that make me play them for a very long time ;)

I'm confused by your wording here, are you saying items in BL2 is easier to obtain perfect items or the contrary?

This topic has been locked.