Forum › Genshin Impact!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You're definitely not alone, we might as well consider changing the thread to gatcha in general or start a new one, the issues with Genshin had been more apparent than ever for the past year and you could said we've had enough (Is sad that even Star Rails fan make fun of how bad we're being treated) and is not even WuWa's fault. Last time I said how close I was to get the weapon, well guess what, obviously I lost and got the bottom tier absolute trash skyward greatsword for the third time, and when Clorinde came, I had 40 wishes and of course that wasn't enough so there was 20 days left to grind 40 wishes more FOR THE 50/50 and looking at the leaks, If I lose, there's nothing good for the next 2 months apart from story quest, I still love the characters after all.

So the day Clorinde came I also stopped playing (consider the fact that I also lost Chevreuse, Xianyun and had to skip Chiori because she was kinda boring gameplay wise), didn't bother with her quest or the main quest because is really sad when you don't get the character featured in all of that.

And then I tried Wuthering, wow that can only be called an evolution! without rerolling or paying, I got 6 five stars, two of them that they let me pick + the weapon they let me pick + the two 4 stars I wanted as well and the combat and mobility is miles ahead!

My only gripe is that with Genshin, I immediately felt in love with Mona and Fischl, I still don't have that one character that I truly love, but Camelia is pretty close to that!

Here's an useful map just like the one for Genshin, very good to know where the caves are https://genshin-impact-map.appsample.com/wuthering-waves-map/

last edited at Jun 17, 2024 9:38PM

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I still am on the fence about whether or not I'll roll on Sigewinne since I've heard that Nilou and Navia are supposed to rerun in 4.8.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Lost the 50/50 to Keqing (C4) but got a double Navia so I guess that made up?

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Are any of you playing Zenless? I am and am mostly enjoying it... so far anyway.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Are any of you playing Zenless? I am and am mostly enjoying it... so far anyway.

I'm playing too and it's great~ As a Honkai Impact player the combat feels like a natural evolution from HI3rd and makes me feel right at home :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.