Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I'm more the type to prefer expensive games most of the time I guess

I'm the type to prefer expensive games at a cheap price

And I'm the type that only pays if necessary, why pay when I can download most of them.... Being poor is suffering...

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 11:12AM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

What do you define as ''necessary''?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

What do you define as ''necessary''?

Things that I can't download for free, like Vita or 3DS, PS3 maybe I will not have to pay for games anymore, maybe...

I have little money and where I live it's all expensive, so I only buy if I really want it.

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 11:21AM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Things that I can't download for free, like Vita or 3DS, PS3 maybe I will not have to pay for games anymore, maybe...

I have little money and where I live it's all expensive, so I only buy if I really want it.

Well, saying I'm poor would be a lie, my family is fairly well of so even if I say "no money" it's more like "not enough to buy even more stuff this month". I mean I could download many things aswell I just don't feel like I pay the developers proper respect for their work that way...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm more the type to prefer expensive games most of the time I guess

I'm the type to prefer expensive games at a cheap price

And I'm the type that only pays if necessary, why pay when I can download most of them.... Being poor is suffering...

Hopefully we're not talking pirating games here. I think this is not a good forum for promoting that.

Personally, since a lot of what I play is from smaller studios, I prefer to buy wherever possible. Fortunately non-AAA titles tend to have better price points, much as I'd like to give DA:I a shot.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Hopefully we're not talking pirating games here. I think this is not a good forum for promoting that.

I would never promote it here on Dynasty, could cause problems later since piracy laws fuck with people in the USA.

But here on Brazil? They will never touch me!

Personally, since a lot of what I play is from smaller studios, I prefer to buy wherever possible. Fortunately non-AAA titles tend to have better price points, much as I'd like to give DA:I a shot.

The worst part is dlc, 90$ of dlc on Neptunia dammit...

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 11:37AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

At least we're having it easy when it comes to digital games, a $70 game may come here priced R$90,00 and i hope this is exactly what happens with The Phantom Pain
Also got to pay a little less for Cities: Skylines which was a $30 game, forgot how much it was though... Around R$50,00 i guess
New physical copies are a pain in the ass though... R$180,00 for Majora's Mask 3D not counting shipping

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 11:53AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

a $70 game may come here priced R$90,00

Damn. In Europe a 70$ game is gonna cost 70€. I'm so jealous.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

At least we're having it easy when it comes to digital games, a $70 game may come here priced R$90,00 and i hope this is exactly what happens with The Phantom Pain
Also got to pay a little less for Cities: Skylines which was a $30 game, forgot how much it was though... Around R$50,00 i guess
New physical copies are a pain in the ass though... R$180,00 for Majora's Mask 3D not counting shipping

Wait, you're from Brazil????

Most games I want are rare here, normally rpg from NIS America, paying almost x3 the original price is painfull...

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 12:01PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Got some pretty jealous europeans when i showed my purchase confirmation of Cities: Skylines on /v/ o_o XD

Muito por acaso talvez, eu acho

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Got some pretty jealous europeans when i showed my purchase confirmation of Cities: Skylines on /v/ o_o XD

Muito por acaso talvez, eu acho

I try to not buy euro games, normally euro is more expensive than dollar, but the law don't work here, so piracy without risk, so can't complain much...

tu e da onde maldito? So de poa - rs

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 12:15PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Anyway, since I'm late in this topic, what are you people playing now?

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

After getting to the High Rank Quest in which I had to fight a Raging Brachyados in Monster Hunter 4, I switched to Neptunia Rebirth 1 cause fighting a Raging Brachyados on High Rank is ridiculously hard and requires me to play pretty much without mistakes for half an hour. Then I startet Katahane. Now I'm playing Katahane.

Still waiting for the Limit Panic translation. :(

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

After getting to the High Rank Quest in which I had to fight a Raging Brachyados in Monster Hunter 4, I switched to Neptunia Rebirth 1 cause fighting a Raging Brachyados on High Rank is ridiculously hard and requires me to play pretty much without mistakes for half an hour. Then I startet Katahane. Now I'm playing Katahane.

Still waiting for the Limit Panic translation. :(

I also waiting for Limit Panic, I have so many things to play I don't even know what to do, for now only playing Dead Island because I need to give it back and never will see it again.

I need to make platinum on Mass Effect, Neptunia and FF XIII chinese, I have their sequels, never played them...

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 1:22PM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

So..... Embric of Wulfhammers castle is my favorite game that I played this year

NATURAL TWENTY!!

Also, FUCK GREYGHAST

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

So..... Embric of Wulfhammers castle is my favorite game that I played this year

NATURAL TWENTY!!

Also, FUCK GREYGHAST

I wonder if we will ever see the sequel...

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Both of the new characters didn't convince me in the teaser, but I see potential in Grettel, the other one still has to prove herself

The soundtrack is probably just placeholder because it really sounds dissonant in the entirety of the teaser, though the whole game has a different vibe than what Wulfhammer strived for

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Series: Super Danganronpa 2. Pairing: Hiyoko x Mahiru Link: danbooru

Um your link leads to my rosalina x peach link did you mean to post this one?

...What am I playing? EVERYTHING!! nah I got Long live the queen finally and didn't get the yuri route(on my 1st run) because I had no idea what I was doing :/

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 3:59PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

tu e da onde maldito? So de poa - rs

Jaboatão dos Guararapes - PE

On a halt until my Zone of The Enders payment gets confirmed, what is taking them so long!?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

On a halt until my Zone of The Enders payment gets confirmed, what is taking them so long!?

The wait is the worst part, took three months to get here my chinese version of FF XIII, fortunately I bought the three games together, but when they arrived I wasn't in the mood to play them anymore, three new additions to my list of things to do one day, one day...

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Series: Super Danganronpa 2. Pairing: Hiyoko x Mahiru Link: danbooru

Um your link leads to my rosalina x peach link did you mean to post this one?

...What am I playing? EVERYTHING!! nah I got Long live the queen finally and didn't get the yuri route(on my 1st run) because I had no idea what I was doing :/

yup, that was the one -.-" I shouldn't do things I'm not used to when sleep-deprived...
As for things I'm playing. I just finished Atelier Rorona (after losing my progress several times now because I forgot to save) And now I'm thinking whether I finish up the Arland series or start with Dusk

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Just sharing.

Some fun voice sampling remix for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNoz75xIFtM

Poignant one for Transistor, love this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9djWB-iolG0

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I wanted to make a long april fools joke post but the nintendo direct killed my inspiration...I can't think of anything right now so here's tusk's theme from KI2 hope he comes back for the Xbone game.

...So yeah SMT x FE is still a thing...and I'm kinda disappointed it looks too much like a persona game...I wanted to see something really creative, not to mention the MCs look really boring I hope they are customizable although knowing atlus...
The other games look pretty nice but you know me the new FE:if trailer made me scream and mewtwo looks almost unchanged from melee, I really want that release date for Fatal frame >_<

Edit: almost forgot about the smash poll here: https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

last edited at Apr 1, 2015 11:03PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Have you guys voted for Wolf in Smash yet?

last edited at Apr 1, 2015 11:50PM

joined Dec 1, 2010

NATURAL TWENTY!!

Also, FUCK GREYGHAST

Ohhhh man I forgot about that game...it's so great :D

This topic has been locked.