Forum › Summer discussion

277518907_284798580472730_8969942845314652470_n
joined Sep 19, 2021

I feel for you, translator

joined May 3, 2014

what’s with hentai like this that try to be pseudo-philosophical while fucking? i understood fk all on what she was even trying to say 0.0

joined Jun 11, 2016

^^ it's the typesetter whose mom barged in while they were typesetting page 24, not the translator.

anw thanks for this!

last edited at Feb 21, 2024 10:53PM

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

For those curious, Lao is an honorific in Chinese.
Similar to Japanese's Senpai.

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

what’s with hentai like this that try to be pseudo-philosophical while fucking? i understood fk all on what she was even trying to say 0.0

shes describing how she dislikes summer because its hot and sweaty and makes you feel overwhelmed and exhausted.

but she likes fucking her coworker for all of the same reasons

joined May 3, 2014

shes describing how she dislikes summer because its hot and sweaty and makes you feel overwhelmed and exhausted.

who has the bloody time to compose all of that “metaphor” while fucking JUST to say, “summer is hot but i still like to fuck”

btw, trying to understand all that took me out of the fucking that was happening, cuz i though it was some type of story about the two only to end in something so dumb

last edited at Feb 21, 2024 11:05PM

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

who has the bloody time to compose all of that “metaphor” while fucking JUST to say, “summer is hot but i still like to fuck”

btw, trying to understand all that took me out of the fucking that was happening, cuz i though it was some type of story about the two only to end in something so dumb
well it made it 10 times better for me

Tdg2
joined Jun 30, 2017

i figure thats why the tag introspective exists, but after reading the explanation i really appreciate the irony it's bringing.

"i hate summer so much for this, but then i love the feelings that this brings"

kind of super romantic in a way, lol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.