Forum › Freeloader in the False City discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Welp! That was a fun read.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Ah, I'd been wanting to see some post-Rebellion KyouSaya. They were such an obvious couple...

joined Apr 14, 2013

Holy crap that was so moe XD

joined Mar 25, 2013

Hylarn obvious doesn't mean official. Are they an official couple? I don't watch the series or the films but I like the pairing very much. In the credits it states that they are an official couple, but fans sometimes confuse canon xD

Also random rambling..

last edited at Jan 21, 2014 7:56AM

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

That platonic relationship turned into a full-blown one really quickly, aha.

Hylarn obvious doesn't mean official. Are they an official couple? I don't watch the series or the films but I like the pairing very much. In the credits it states that they are an official couple, but fans sometimes confuse canon xD

Also random rambling..

Well, doujin artists are basically fans like us (including their fan-based opinions in the author pages)--and the majority of our opinions are wagering that probably, maybe, most likely, Kyouko/Sayaka and Homura/Madoka are practically canon. Practically, meaning Gen Urobuchi's only hinted at the (barely hidden) romantic feelings so far. But Homura actually "confesses" in Rebellion. I 'unno.

But if you haven't seen Madoka Magica yet, you're seriously missing out. I suggest just watching the first two movies (which recap the entire series) if you don't want to spend 6+ hours watching the series itself. Be aware that the movies actually cut a few things out, too.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

I surely thought that Rebellion screamed "canon pairings". Specially the atmosphere between KyouSaya pole moment. Dang, so they were confirmed as lovers? Source?

Unbenannt
joined Dec 7, 2014

that was really adorbs :3

Tumblr_nqv8vppgwy1qhzyd1o1_1280
joined Dec 27, 2014

Laughed at the inside Homura joke.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

That was cute and funny! Lov'd kinky Sayaka =3

joined Dec 18, 2014

Laughed at the inside Homura joke.

Yes, that was pretty lol XD

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Those credits pages to :')

Sangatsu-no-phantasia-girls-blue-happy-sad
joined Jan 20, 2019

Darm . So sweetttt !!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.