Forum › KAISHAKU P3P discussion

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

Yes! <3 I've always loved playing the female protagonist in P3 tee hee

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Hey a player tag could fit here, if only for a little double entendre joke (you know, because shes the "player" cahracter? Hm hm? Heeeh you get it). Or would it be a pun? I have to admit, my english kinda of weak.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'd love for this one to have a sequel

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hey a player tag could fit here, if only for a little double entendre joke (you know, because shes the "player" cahracter? Hm hm? Heeeh you get it). Or would it be a pun? I have to admit, my english kinda of weak.

Double entendre usually has kind of a dirty meaning, so I guess that's a pun. But you know what it doesn't matter because wordplay makes my life better. Thank you, your English is perfect and wonderful please keep it up!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Double entendre usually has kind of a dirty meaning, so I guess that's a pun. But you know what it doesn't matter because wordplay makes my life better. Thank you, your English is perfect and wonderful please keep it up!

Double ententre is more like a hint, where you mean something naughty, but it's more fun to suggest it than say it outright. A pun is more intended as a joke, to show off wordplay. Like the references in Eringe to "hard, big, robust and curved".

To reply you must either login or sign up.