Forum › Secret Weekend 2 discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Thanks so much for the NicoTori! Loved both parts. Interesting way for it to end. I liked how it fit in with Nico's idol ideals, but also kept it hopeful and overall happy. IRL it'd be too painful to keep that sort of relationship limbo for so long though xD

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Cute cute

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

pls no make birb cry
Happy bday Nico!

joined May 3, 2014

Thanks so much for the NicoTori! Loved both parts. Interesting way for it to end. I liked how it fit in with Nico's idol ideals, but also kept it hopeful and overall happy. IRL it'd be too painful to keep that sort of relationship limbo for so long though xD

yeah it’a a shity ending, might as well tell her to wait a fucking decade untill she get’s over her idol career

actually she could as well retire from idol career at the bloody age of 30 that will be more that 10+ fucking years, so wtf kind of hell is nico the selfish and greedy putting her supposed lover in for? since she feels the same for kok

last edited at Jul 22, 2023 11:09PM

Totsuka
joined Jan 19, 2020

Wow that was incredible. I understand why Nico's actions are questionable, but you know, I can also imagine that Nico's steadfastness is an aspect that Kotori fell for. I've also been in an IRL situation like this, and so I'm a bit envious of their dynamic. In that Nico is reciprocating so much more than one might misinterpret, I do not think this relationship is toxic.

To reply you must either login or sign up.