Forum › The story of how I came to know my favourite announcer has a side to her I would have never imagined discussion

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I need a sequel haha. Also " You don't like the cool me" .... flips table - how could one not like THAT??? That's like the cherry on top.

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

I can't belive that typesetter is actually new though. Font choice is great, the line-breaking doesn't feel unnatural, and I love that little touch on the SFX on page 5.

omg thank you, that's extremely kind of you.

Glad you all are excited for more Delinquent, btw =w= I'll be starting work on that soon, I got the raws in today!

I found this on Fujichika Senpai's pixiv tho and I had to get it over here lol

If you hadn't said you were new, I'd have never known it. You did an outstanding job, making the words as enjoyable to look at as much as the artist made the story enjoyable to read. Keep up the good work.

joined Mar 23, 2022

dammmmn this deserves to be a series!! I want to see more of this character with this kind of story.

joined Mar 23, 2022

atleast a sequel is a must, we need the pov of asada the announcer cuz looks like she already head over heels to our innocent four glasses.

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

SOOOO good. i love this artstyle

Kurumi
joined Feb 19, 2023

Thank you so much for all the work translating this, guys! Really appreciate it.

What a cute story. I want more! Hearing that you're picking up the delinquent story is an excellent balm on my heart though!
Take my energy! (> ' - ' )> ~~* ~~* ~~*

last edited at Jun 25, 2023 12:55PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awwww! Nice!

Emksz5tuyaupjuem
joined Apr 18, 2023

Darn nice!

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

predictable as hell but I really liked it it was cute, I really dig the artist's style.

Screenshot_20230620_200924_chrome
joined Mar 31, 2021

Oh my god, a full series of this would be so amazing. Fujichika makes such great work

To reply you must either login or sign up.