Forum › Don't Take my Nee-san Away! discussion

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

I was going to argue taking away the incest tag to avoid spoilers but the title kind of ruins that, doesn't it

Artist's Pixiv
Artist's Twitter
Original Work

My Tip Jar
Rudy's website

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

Mia DMed me like "should i tag this yuri" and when i went to look at the artist's pixiv it was literally almost entirely more explicit Sakurin yuri

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh wow, saw the raw for this doujin years ago. Never thought I'd see it again, much less translated. Very cool (also wow Fate rarepair)

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

if you liked this go play Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

^ sound of the summer

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Cute stuff, thanks!

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

You know, i think Saber Route count more as Rin saving her sister, i am wrong?

Classy-Nessi
23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

.....would like more of these 2.

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

Iiiiiiiis it incest? Like. Being a Sakurin shipper on the side at the very least the comic doesn't have anything uh. Explicit

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

The Tohsaka incest pairing has actually always been a staple of the Fate fanbase. There is certainly an indescribably electrifying dynamic between Rin and Sakura. This doujin in particular seemed to be in the subtext category more than anything, relying more on the sisterly part of their interactions, but if the artist does proper yuri works for them it is not too hard to see the hints here as well.

It is ironic that Rin has pairings with most characters in the story, perhaps more than even Shirou. As the deuteragonist she certainly has enough reason to get involved. Her canonical bisexuality also enables pairings far more easily.

As for what route this is based on, as there is no sign of Saber and both Shirou and Illya are alive, only the Fate route would make sense... The fact that they don't seem too surprised of seeing dark grail Sakura beyond how she arrived would imply Heaven's Feel though. But the Fate/Hollow Ataraxia scenario is far more likely overall. F/HA is full of random and seemingly nonsensical events like this and it mixes information and plot points from all possible routes, meaning Sakura being revealed as Rin's sister, Illya being alive, Rin living at the Emiya household and the awarenss of Dark Sakura would all make sense.

What I particularly liked about this work are the subtle things. To Sakura who always yearned for her sister's affection (platonic or otherwise), but was unable to approach her or get involved with her there are not many opportunities to get spoiled. Indeed, the only positive interaction between them in the entire Fate/Stay Night visual novel is when Rin accepts Sakura even as she is possessed by all the evils in the world. The scene was recreated here with the embrace of dark Sakura and to a player who gets the context this is basically the most affectionate "spoiling" that Rin can possibly deliver to her sister. That's why she baited her into it I surmise, by asking her to kill her. Rin expresses her kindness in rejecting that notion and that's enough.

Oh and for those who are not aware, Rin is skilled only at making Chinese food. She also learned Chinese martial arts (both most likely a result of growing up around Kotomine Kirei). So Sakura wishing to make Chinese food is a gesture to invite Rin to tutor her.

last edited at May 8, 2023 3:27PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.