Forum › The Color of Snow Spots discussion

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I don't really know love live characters so I don't get the quarks and how they act etc.

But man the art for this one was really well done and all of the girls were super cute.

joined Apr 16, 2022

Yukiho/Alisa is one of my favorite Love Live ships. Thanks for the translation!

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

There's something about the hands, and maybe the proportions in general, that threw me off and was uncomfortable.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I probably shouldn't be, but I'm always surprised to see OG LL! doujins (especially ones with rarer pairs like this) still being made. When it hit the last page I was like whoa this was made in 2023!

This was nice.

joined Oct 25, 2010

I am happy to see Yukiho and Alisa being together and close! I find their love very heart-warming and real!

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Oh, my.

Aside from the obvious, it's an interesting look at Yukiho's attitudes towards following her sister. (I'm thinking that Umi's probably known Yukiho for just barely less time than Honoka has, but...)

joined Oct 25, 2010

What a beautiful story about two young women who love each other. Even though they are sisters to other love live idols, they are trying their best to make their own splash as idols. It’s really sweet how the friends of their sisters help them to make their dreams as idols come true! Alisa and Yukiho are very supportive and loving people to each other and anyone who is important to them!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.