Forum › Muon Kurayami ~Saezu discussion

E45afc863d55cd80c9ab7f52ecfd8c84
joined Jul 19, 2016

Continued to Last Episode? Where can I read this? Hmmm..

So uh... The continuation... Its old, not translated, but I saw it...

Lots of men, public humiliation, rape, semen spraying all over both girls girls, and mindbreak. It seems like this chapter was just a sweet appetizer to completely destroy the 2 characters in the continuation, to make the rape much more "delicious"... I don't even wanna keep this on my lists anymore.

I remember reading this and wanting to find a sequel of some kind, then being really grateful for your warning. Thank you.

Bleach_589___giselle_gewelle_alux-d7quz%20(1)
joined Dec 2, 2014

Lots of men, public humiliation, rape, semen spraying all over both girls girls, and mindbreak. It seems like this chapter was just a sweet appetizer to completely destroy the 2 characters in the continuation, to make the rape much more "delicious"... I don't even wanna keep this on my lists anymore.

I remember reading this and wanting to find a sequel of some kind, then being really grateful for your warning. Thank you.

Found it and even if I don't translated, kinda looks like Blindfold girl ended up in a church and deaf girl seems to have got pregnant and died with the baby in her arms somewhere on the streets. A priest brings her a little girl that looks like her.

last edited at Sep 20, 2017 3:17PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Reading through comments and thinking 'it wasn't really that bad', didn't think I was THAT depraved.... there's nastier shit than this on this site (heheh) blushes

Chibi%20flustered%20shizuku%20giving%20eris%20a%20bento
joined Jun 19, 2020

Found it and even if I don't translated, kinda looks like Blindfold girl ended up in a church and deaf girl seems to have got pregnant and died with the baby in her arms somewhere on the streets. A priest brings her a little girl that looks like her.

I really thought it would continue on about their relationship or something but wow. This sorta makes me wish I was like the blindfold girl and not be able to read...

8103icmobtl._sx355_
joined Aug 18, 2020

Poor Canaria, she had no ideo what the the other girl wanted to do to her and she got blasted in the face. I was dying of laughter

joined Feb 10, 2022

Bro the second part of this is.... ew

To reply you must either login or sign up.